Chapter. ⁷

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

"Stay fucking still." I warned her for the millionth time since I started doing her thigh tattoo.

She can't stay still for five minutes to save a damn life.

She was freaking out before I started and I'm pretty sure she kept repeating the words, "Oh my God." out loud. We had to wait a while before getting started and it didn't help her nerves at all.

At one point she got nauseous and asked if I could go next door and pick up some tea for her. I went and came back to see her sitting down with her legs bouncing nervously.

I had to ask her how the hell she got tattoos before if she's behaving like this now.

She claims she has low pain intolerance.

"I may have a low pain intolerance, but it's fucking addicting after getting your first tattoo." She huffs.

I laugh slightly, "What made you decide to get the first one? I remembered you hated tattoos when we were small."

She shrugs, "I guess life happened, my grandfather died and I just said fuck it."

My mouth dropped, "Gramps died? When?"

Oh damn, her dad's father was an amazing man and he also took me as his grandchild when I was a kid.

"When I turned 18, he died in the hospital after staying there for a month."

Fucking hell.

I put down the equipment and hugged her tightly, "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you during that time, mama. I know you were very much attached to him more than anybody else."

Her body shook and my eyes widened when I heard her sob broke out as she tightened her arms around me.

"Let it all out, darling."

"B," She hiccupped.

I hummed, rubbing her back softly, "Shhh. I'm ha' for you, always."

"My father had felt it the most though, he literally lost his mind for a week straight. It was so bad that they had to capture him like a fucking dog and locked him into a mental cell trying to inject him with medications."

I'm shocked.

"Everyone was so scared of him, except mom and uncle Rome. It was crazy in that fucking house that week because no one wanted the medications."

"What about you?" I ask.

She gulped, "What? What about me?"

"Did you continue taking your medications?"

She scoff, rolling her eyes. "I didn't want to, but it was forcefully shoved down my throat by uncle Rome, as he did with Kaizan too."

Rome is the man forever, he always comes through.