Chapter. ²³

<<Point of view switches, please read carefully.>>

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

Who the fuck just kidnapped me?

What in the fucking hell is going on?

I looked down on myself, tied to a chair in an empty room with no bed or anything, just me on a chair in the middle of the room.

Where am I?

The only thing I remembered was falling asleep with Azurra and now I'm suddenly awake in a room with me being tied to a chair.

This is some scary shit.

Did they kidnap Azurra too? Fuck, I pray not.

"Let me the fuck out of this shit!" I cursed loudly, ignoring my voice echoing in the room.

A man figure came into the room with a mask on and I frowned. I saw his hand and figured he's a white ass dude.

The hell?

Did I have any enemy who's white? Oh right, Austin. That idiot is too dumb to do this anyway, I wouldn't add him in my suspicious list.

"Who are you?"

The figure shrugged, "Shut up."

His voice sounded familiar in a way, but it's hard to figure out with the mask changing the voice in a way.

I can't believe my black ass just got kidnapped.

"Bitch, you better let me out this before my girlfriend finds yo' dumb ass and go bat shit crazy on ya." I threatened.

God, I'm so pathetic for using Azurra as my scapegoat.

Like man the fuck up dude.

"Girlfriend?" He laughs loudly, "She won't be your girlfriend anymore, soon enough."

What?

What is he on about? Azurra will always be my girlfriend for now, until we're both ready for the next stage.

"You better leave her alone, if you so much as touch a strand on her hair. I promise I'll cut you up in tiny little pieces and feed it to my dog."

I don't have a dog, but I'll get one.

"That's scary." He says sarcastically as he chuckled.

"What is it that you even want from me? I have no money, my life is sad, I have a small dick that can't stand up if that's what you want, sometimes I pee myself when I'm nervou—"

He cuts me off, "Stop the talking will you?"

"No! Just let me out man. Wait, I promise to triple your pay if you let me out. How much did they pay you to kidnap me?" I blurted out.