Chapter.. ¹²

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18⚠️

I was not feeling drunk anymore since she took me home and shoved me in the shower as the water soaked my body.

The only thing I was still feeling is horny.

I'm still horny as fuck.

The drug was still working and I was on the edge of breaking.

Azurra positioned herself in the shower between us and I pulled the glass door shut; it was like being in a secret world where only the two of us existed.

We are naked, well it's not the first time so we don't care.

I finished closing the glass and turned back to face her, as soon as I did she put her arms around my neck and pulled me under the shower and kissed me.

Fucking hell.

"I can't stop fantasizing about you sitting on my face." I murmured to her in a lust daze.

It was the truth though, I can't get the way she tasted on my tongue out of my head.

"Even I love how your tongue feels on my clit." She giggles and I smiled proudly, at least I did something right.

I looked at her and licked my lips as I viewed her pussy. The prettiest fucking pussy there is and I don't need to see anybody else to know it's the truth.

Fat, pretty, tight and tastes delicious.

Yeah, my girl is blessed.

Wait, my girl?

"Blaze? Are you showering?" My eyes widened when I heard Gina's voice outside the bathroom door.

Please don't come inside, I pleaded in my head as I warned Azu to be quiet because I know she doesn't care if we get caught.

"Uh— y-yeah, just taking a shower then Ima go to bed." I stuttered as I felt Azurra kissing down my chest.

"Okay, I'll be out in the living room." She stated and I let out a sigh of relief when I heard the footsteps disappearing.

Azurra pulled me closer so our bodies meshed together with my right leg between her thighs. I felt her pussy rub against my thigh as we kissed, so I added a little pressure for her and raised my knee between her legs, keeping hold of her for balance.

I could tell she was enjoying it from the hard panting I could feel on my lips. Oh shit, even though I was enjoying it ten times more. It was an amazing moment of heat, touch and seclusion.

We kissed and hugged, our bodies slid over each other and I felt her hands in my locs while we danced in an erotic tangle. I thought she wanted to get off right now but she stopped herself and relaxed against me.