Chapter. ⁸

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned him.

He glares hard, "You planned all this didn't you? Your ass just wanna see me naked."

I gasp, "You finally figured it out, congrats baby."

He huffs, still not moving to remove his clothes.

We have been standing in this bathroom for the last half an hour, due to him not removing his clothes so we could get on with our shower.

I sighed, "Why are you acting like I've never seen your dick when we were kids? I mean, it looked like a little frankfurter back then, but I know it's different now."

His mouth dropped open, "Frankfurter? No! It was a little bigger than that."

I squinted my eyes and snorted, "Fine, maybe like those little ripe bananas."

"That is a massive insult to my dick and I'm never eating franks or bananas ever again." He groans, "Plus you were the one who invaded my privacy in the bathroom all the time when we were kids."

I scoff, "So what? You're gonna be my husband so I have all right to see what's mine."

He rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Real delusional."

I scowled, "So we're gonna act like you've never seen me naked when we were kids?"

He choked, "That was a mistake! And well, the other time you had tied me up in the bathroom to keep your company while you showered. Totally not my fault you stripped in front of me naked."

I pout, "Why are you being so mean? You were the first person I even showed my first pubic hair on my—" He clamped my mouth shut.

"Shut it, before mom hears you for fucks sake."

I shrug, "I don't care, now take off your clothes so we can shower or I'll remove them for you." I tugged at the handcuffs that bind us together and he gritted his teeth at me.

What he doesn't know is that I never threw away the keys at all, I have them hidden right in my bag.

We had to cut our tops to get them off of us, which I regretted because this was one of my favorite tops.

Not that I can't buy more.

I removed my skirt and stood in only my bra and panties, while he stood in only his boxers. My eyes glued down to his printed dick and he pulled at my eyelash, making me glare.

"Stop looking, pervert." He glared and I glared back.

"Bitch." I hissed, rubbing my eyes.

I stripped out of my bra and panties and he quickly looked away from me, he can't even run at this moment because he's currently attached to me.