Chapter. ³

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

I sighed, hearing my brother Kaizan and his bitch fucking in his room next door. I turned up my music louder in the headphones and groaned in disgust.

They've been going at it all fucking day and it's annoying. Especially when it's with someone like her.

I don't like her, this one in particular.

I actually hate her guts, for reasons you'll soon find out.

It's quite interesting.

I watched as Kaizen walked out of his room with a disgusted face as he looked at his twin brother's  room door that had groaning and high pitched moaning.

"So disgusting." He mumbled as his face scrunched up even more.

Kaizen is like an innocent angel from above, which is why dad always jokes around about him being the jacket in the family. Dad still can't believe he produced a child this angelic that he swears mom got fucked by a literal angel and got pregnant.

Don't even ask, my dad is crazy in the head and doesn't have much senses left.

I hissed, "If Kai doesn't get him and his bitch out in the next ten minutes, I'm burning this damn house down with them in it and I'm gonna enjoy it."

Kaizen eyes widened knowing I'm serious and that my guilty pleasure is literally burning things and people.

Weird, I know.

I tapped my finger on my thighs while tapping my legs up and down on the floor as I started my countdown. Zen immediately got up and ran to his twin's room, shouting and warning him about what I planned on doing.

"If you don't wanna be burnt up looking unrecognizable, you better get out of that room now!" Zen knocked on his door while shouting.

"Three more minutes to go bitches." I warned, pulling out my lighter as I lit it up looking at it with twinkling eyes.

I don't like being annoyed and that manwhore of a brother is testing my patience.

The door opened and my brother pushed his head out looking at his twin.

"What are you blabbering about now?"

Zen just looked over at me before pointing in my direction. Kaizan eyes widened as he rushed out of the room in only a boxers as he rushed to grab the lighter from me.

I moved my body away and he dropped to the floor with a groan.

I smirked as he got up with a glare, watching me. "One more minute to go Kai, your bitch is still in the room."

His eyes got wider as he ran off to the room and a minute later he ran back out pulling the girl with him that was only in her underwear and bra.

I scrunched my face up in hatred as I looked at her face, a face I've seen many times now.