Chapter. ²⁸

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

I gasp loudly.

Is this how I'm about to die?

The moment the car went off the bridge, in seconds the car hit the water below and began to sink to the bottom of the sea or is it an ocean?

The water started entering the car and I looked at Fire to see if he was okay, luckily enough he looked okay.

I searched for my phone and found it, but unfortunately it's showing no signal. I groan loudly, slamming my hand on the steering wheel as I shouted, "Fucking hell!"

I tried calling someone either way, it wasn't going through.

Not surprising.

I had to get us out of this car, before it filled to the top with water.

"Come on, boy." I secured the leash around his neck properly.

I'm not worried about him because I know dogs can swim, so he'll be good.

I tried opening the car door, but to my surprise it's stuck.

What the hell?

I pushed and pushed, but it wouldn't budge at all. The car was filling up fast and we had to get out before it filled to the top.

I moved to the back and tried opening the back door which wasn't opening either. Now the water was halfway up to the top.

What to do? If I break it, the water is just gonna cover us immediately. Am I ready for that?

I sigh.

What was I thinking, driving off a bridge.

Oh wait, I wasn't thinking at all.

Just listening to that annoying voice in my head, that's not real.

I wrapped my hand up with a cloth, before slamming my fist into the car window, smashing the glass. The moment the glass broke, water splashed on us and covered us.

I gasp in shock, because I wasn't prepared at all.

I held my breath and stretched my hand out to pull the door open, which finally decided to open.

If the situation wasn't serious, I would be laughing at the fact that Fire was swimming like a pro.

I swam out of the car and tried going to the top of the water where I could get some air. It took a good time to reach the top and I had to wonder how deep this thing actually is.

When I finally got up there with Fire, I saw him pushing up his head as well, out of the water.

I looked around and noticed that we're surrounded by pure water.

Oh God.

We're in the middle of it all and what's worse is that the place is dark, I can hardly see a thing.