Chapter. ¹⁷

<<This is a chapter to get to know more about Kaizen>>

Azurra P.O.V

I tiptoed into Kaizen bedroom as I heard talking inside. The weird thing was, I'm only hearing his voice which probably means he's on the phone.

I went closer and hid behind the door as I listened to him.

"What do you think I should do?"

"Kill her?"

“I don't know about that, you know she will hate me forever if I do that.”

My eyes widened and I peeped out to see if he was on the phone, but to my surprise he wasn't on the phone and he was all alone.

What the fuck?

Is he talking to himself?

"That bitch Aurelia really thinks I have a crush on her, so that's why she thinks she can get me to do anything huh? I'm a fucking Santos, I'm nobody's slave."

What? He didn't have a crush on her? I thought he was in love with her while she's in love with the other twin.

Well, everyone thought that.

Aurelia is both the twins best friend, or so I thought?

"The only reason I even stick around the bitch is because I wanna fuck her mother again, not just fuck but I want her for myself."

I clap my hand over my mouth in shock as a small sound escapes my lips.

Holy fucking shit.

I hope he didn't hear that.

I thought the innocent Kaizen was a virgin? What the hell is going on here? And why is he talking with himself like he's crazy?

Well, what do I know? Maybe he's indeed crazy.

It went silent for a while and I frowned, wondering what happened.

Just as I was about to peep out, something or someone grabbed my hair, pulling me out from behind the door.

"Didn't our parents teach you never to sneak into people's room or eavesdrop on people's conversations?" He gritted and I saw his dark eyes glaring at me.

Yeah, so you see— I might be a little crazy, but he scares the hell out of me.

"Let me go you shithead, I just came to borrow your charger." I lied, pushing him down and we both tumbled down as I punched him before getting up.

He pulled my leg and I fell forward on my face with a groan.

"Asshole!" I gritted out.

He hissed and let me go, "You better thank God you're my sister and don't you dare inform on what you just saw or heard."