Chapter.. ¹⁹

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

"No!"

That voice definitely didn't sound like Azurra's voice since it was more manly and deep.

My eyes widened as they snapped to the door, only to see Sander standing there.

"Oh shit." I jumped up and in the process Azurra was dropped to the floor with a thud.

I hurriedly helped her up, "Sorry, darling."

"When are you gonna stop being afraid of Dad?" She rolled her eyes.

"Hello, the dad is still standing here." Sander huffs. "What are you both doing in the same room and why is the door closed?"

I cleared my throat, looking away.

"Dad please, we're not kids anymore and he's mine so he can sleep with me anytime." Azurra crosses her arms as she and Sander have a face off.

I tiptoed and sneaked past them as I escaped to the door, only to trip on the mat and fall flat face on the floor.

Embarrassing.

I heard Sander snickered as he looked down at me with an amused face.

"S-Sorry sir." I stuttered.

He rolled his eyes, "You know, peanut is right— stop being so afraid of me, you've known me since you were a kid. I won't do anything to you, well unless I don't take my medication then that would be a problem."

I shivered.

"And call me by my name for fucks sake, talking about sir. I'm not even that fucking old yet." He scoffed, flicking us off as he walked out the door.

I chuckle.

This family is just weird and crazy.

"So, back to that question." Azurra says, as she grins happily.

"Hm? What about it?" I pulled her in my arms and kiss her lips.

"Of course I wanna go on a date with you." She squeals. "Oh my God, what should I wear? When are we going? Are you going to propose?"

I blinked, staring at her to see if she was serious with that last line.

"Don't look at me like that, I was just joking bae." She grins.

I know she wasn't joking at all.

"Right, let's just take it one step at a time." I chuckled. "When we get back home later, we're going on one and wear whatever makes you comfortable." I told her.

"You're the best!" She giggles as she pulled us on the best and kissed me.

Her tongue licked my lips and I opened up, letting her in. I moaned at the taste of her lips, but pulled away before things took a turn in her father's house.