Chapter.. ¹⁶

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18
⚠️(Knife Kink Play)

Slowly, I reached out and put the blade to his neck. It felt as good as I'd always dreamed, even though he did fear it.

He jumped out of his sleep and stared at me wide eyed.

"Please tell me you did not just break into my motherfucking house late at night, holding a knife at my throat while being naked, Azurra." He cursed out as he kept his eyes on the knife.

I shrug.

"You're still avoiding me." I gritted out.

"And why am I avoiding you exactly?" He sassed back, "I'm sorry for trying to keep myself protected from your crazy ass because you don't wanna take your damn medications."

It's true, I had stopped taking my medications recently and I keep putting everyone in danger at this point.

Well, whatever.

"You know what happens when you stop taking them, which is why I'm avoiding your ass, so excuse the fuck outta me, bruh." He hissed, trying to move me away.

"Shut up." I glared at him. "You're the only one who can cure me, you're my medication."

"But—"

I cut him off, "What did I just say?" I pressed the knife tighter as I straddled him.

"Fine." He gulped.

"Good boy, now strip." I demanded.

His eyes widened and I felt his dick start getting erect from me calling him a good boy.

"Man, I just wanted to sleep in peace but no, this mad woman decides—" He stopped talking and started stripping when he saw my glare.

My fingers fumbled with the button on his shirt, his trembles making the task near impossible until a few deep shuddering breaths stilled his body enough to make my fingers work.

The job was made harder by the fact that I had not released the knife grip on his neck, making him clumsy and awkward in his movements.

"Goddamnit woman, I am doing what you say and becoming your slut, so how about you move the knife away now." He whimpered.

"I'm good." I gritted.

After what seemed ages, he was finished and was  shivering under my scrutiny, not with cold but with a rising need that was coming from the very pit of his mind.

I was almost panting with lust as I held the knife to the other side of his throat, then dragged the knife down his body, slowly, holding his gaze the whole time.

He was looking at me with an interested expression, and his fear was a bit annoying. I dragged the flat edge down to his crotch and held it there, then withdrew the knife and he breathed out a sigh of relief.