Chapter. ¹⁴

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

"Leave me alone and go back to your husband dude." I groan as I twist in bed.

I heard a hissed, "Hey now, my lovely husband is working at the moment."

I got up with a twisted face, "For the love of God."

He held his hand up and turned around quickly when I took off my blouse. "You're the one who threatened us on the streets for me to act like your date so that your boyfriend will see us."

I did do that, didn't I?

Blaze had been avoiding me way too much and I had to do something about it.

I had to see if he had feelings for me or not and his jealousy confirmed everything for me.

Did he really think I would date someone who's not him? He has lost his mind if he thinks I'm so much as done with him.

"So what? Get over it and why are you in my house?" I questioned him as I walked to the bathroom.

Though it's been about two weeks now since I've known them, they've become my friends I guess. They're nice people and maybe, just maybe I could keep them around.

"Maybe because it's not a normal thing to threaten someone with a husband in a forced date situation." He complains, "By the way, where's my money? 'Cause that nigga almost killed me with his glare and that's gonna cost you a lot of money."

He smirks at me.

This fucking bitch.

"Did you know he called you Alvin the chipmunks?" I said, with a laugh and his face scrunched up.

He frowns, "The both of you are crazy and such bullies."

I pout, "Okay cry baby, take your money and get out." I rolled my eyes, handing him a bunch of cash.

His eyes lit up, "God bless your crazy self, now I can finally go back to my beautiful husband."

I chuckled, it's hard to believe that this idiot is actually married and that too to a doctor man.

Oh yeah, he's gay and Blaze definitely didn't pick that one up even though it's clear as day.

I picked up my phone and called Jason, he answered after two rings, "May I have my husband back now?"

I tsk, "No, actually I was just calling to let you know he's getting a divorce from you because he just realizes pussy is better than dick."

Alvin's eyes widened and his mouth opened to say something but shut it close when I gave him a threatening look.

"What? Pussy is sooo not better than dick, especially my dick and especially when you know how to use it like me." He argues. "You can't fool me, he's not divorcing me you witch."