Chapter. ⁵

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

I clutched the knife in my hand as I trailed it on her face, making sure I didn't wake her up. I could just slit her throat right this minute but I'm not in the mood today.

How can soneone sleep this dead? How is she not feeling all this?

I rolled my eyes as I hid the knife in my boots properly, not wanting to be seen with it out in the open.

I literally broke into their house tonight, because this good girl act I've been putting up all this time is getting on my nerves now.

Time to be myself, no more acting.

It's time to get my man back.

Blaze was spread out on the bed, with his fiancée on one side and he's on the other. He had on a close-fitting durag cloth tied around the top of the head to protect his locs.

He also didn't have on a shirt so his chest was showing under the sheets and I walked over to him, trailing my hands on it.

Mine.

I trailed up his chest, to his neck and then to his soft lips.

"For fucks sake Gina, leave me alone let me sleep bruh." He mumbled, turning his face with his eyes still closed.

I giggled quietly as I whispered into his ear, "Wrong person."

His eyes flashed open immediately and it widened when he saw me. He sat up on the bed quickly before looking over at his fiancée who was still soundly asleep.

"Yeah. I'm definitely dreaming as always, because this girl could never be in my bedroom." He hissed to himself and I raised a brow at him.

He blinked multiple times as if he's trying to convince himself that he's just dreaming.

"I'm quite offended B, but it's good to know you dream about me." I licked my lips.

It seems like he's just realizing it's all real as he started breathing heavily as if he's frightened.

He rubbed his eyes constantly before gulping slowly with realization.

"Y-You, what are you doing in my house? How did you get into my house?" He whispers harshly, looking at me like he can't believe it.

I tsk, trailing my fingers down his chest until I get to his navel, "One question at a time, my love."

He whimpered.

He cleared his throat to cover it up, but I heard him loud and clear.

"H-How did you get inside my house?" He whispered.

I shrug, "I picked the lock and broke in."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to see you of course," I scoff, "That was a stupid question."