Chapter. ²⁶

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

▪︎ T W O  D A Y S  L A T E R;

"Are you pregnant?" Dad burst through the door, making me jump in fright.

Pregnant?

Where the hell did he get that from?

"Dad, really?" I sigh as I put away my phone.

I was looking for a new house for Blaze and I to live in together. I mean, it's only fair to live with my husband, is it not?

We've been searching online for houses together and we haven't found anything we like so far.

"What? I'm asking because last night I dreamt of a fish." He exaggerated.

I fake gasp, "Oh shit! I didn't see my period. Does that mean I'm pregnant?" Then I paused, deciding to mess with his head, "If I'm pregnant, then I don't know who's the father."

His eyes widened and he started marching around the room. I had to force down the laughter that wanted to escape my mouth.

"What do you mean you don't know the father?" He asks with disbelief. "Unless you did the nasty with more than one?"

Did the nasty? Does Dad think I'm a child?

"Yes Dad, I slept with my entire school so I don't know." I lied, then pouted, "Please don't tell Blaze."

"BLAZE!" He cried out, "Peanut cheated on you and now she's pregnant with your stepchild."

Saying stepchild is crazy.

I looked at him in disbelief.

He's not my father.

How is he selling me out like that?

Blaze ran in the room, looking lost as he looks at both of us in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Nothing baby, he just forgot to take his medication today." I stated, and Dad gasped dramatically.

"Little shit." He mumbles.

Blaze looked at us before shrugging, "Hmm, keep me out of this craziness ooh, I beg."

I chuckled as he talked like the African movie we were watching a couple hours ago.

Well, I forced him to watch it with me because I love African and Nigerian movies.

I watch one at least everyday whenever I have time.

He ran out of the room, leaving us alone and I sighed.

"Dad! I thought you would have my back." I frown at him.

He shrugs, "I don't tolerate cheaters."

I scoff, "You tolerated mom. Didn't she cheat on her husband to be with you?"