Chapter. ¹¹

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

I can't believe I did that.

I cheated, I fucking cheated.

I should be ashamed of myself, but here I can't seem to take the smile off my face for a second. That was the best thing I've ever felt in my life, I wanted to feel it again.

With her.

I'm going crazy.

God, I just wanna taste her again.

I'm addicted.

"You're scaring me, why are you smiling so much?" Austin asked, concerned.

I shrug, "Just a happy day."

He looked at me suspiciously, "There's something you're not telling me."

I definitely won't be telling him this one for sure, I'll rather keep this one a secret.

"It's all good man, I'm just happy— is that a crime now?" I grin, using my thumb to trail over my lips. I could still fucking taste her on them and I groan to myself at the thought.

<Messages            🦋Azu Baby💋              Contact>

"Thinking about me, baby?"

"You're messing with my head, ma."

"Which head?"

"Azu, I'm serious."

"Hmm, I want you down my throat while your fiancée watches."

"Wouldn't you like that too, baby?"

"You're crazy, stop playing with me."

"Crazy for you, papi."
Seen @4:30 p.m

I groan as I keep my eyes on my phone, not paying attention to where I'm going. Austin and I were in town checking out some equipment we wanted.

"Yo, one of my friends is inviting us to a birthday party tonight and you are coming with me." He grins.

I frown, looking down at him since he was a little shorter than me. "You're asking or telling?"

He knows I hate these things with a passion, I'd rather lay in my bed and think about Azu's pussy than this.

I'd rather chose that torture and that's how much I despise parties.

"Well—" He paused before his eyes widened as he looked behind me. "Oh fuck, this girl is hot as hell."

I rolled my eyes, "What are you dealing with, temperature?"