Chapter. ⁶

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

Embarrassed.

That's how I'm feeling right now.

I've never been this embarrassed in my life, nor have I ever nut so fucking fast before.

I nut under five damn minutes, that's just wild.

The fastest time on the record.

That girl—

Azu, fucking Azu.

It's her.

I can't believe it's her, she's here and she found me. My heart sped up widely the moment I found out it was her.

I had felt so many emotions at once; happy, anger, fear, surprise.

Angry that she didn't tell me from the start that it was her and also angry that she stopped communicating with me two years after I moved.

Happy that she's back and I get to see her again.

Fear that she's still crazy and can do anything when her brain chips.

Surprised that it's her all along because she changed so much. She was beautiful before but now she's even more beautiful, just fucking stunning.

Out if this world, stunning.

One look at her and my fucking dick start rising like it's an helicopter just taking off or something.

Now, I did something I've never done before or ever think of doing.

I cheated on my fiancée.

Is nutting on a girl while fully clothed, cheating?

I won't even think about how she landed in my house in the middle of the night, holding a fucking knife to my neck while talking dirty to me.

I loved it way too much.

I've never been that hard, ever.

I groan, cleaning myself up from inside the bathroom before going back to bed, but this time I slept on the couch.

No way can I sleep next to Gina after just nutting for another girl, that's just heartless.

I rest on my couch, struggling to sleep for about an hour straight. I don't know if it's the uncomfortableness of it or my mind is just too far away at the moment.

I assumed the only way was to bore myself to sleep, so I decided to watch some TV, a horror movie named 'Us.'

I watched it for about 30 minutes and then decided to leave the room to wash my face. As I stepped out, my phone started ringing. I ran back into my room to pick it up before he woke Gina up.

I took up the phone and answered, "Hellur...?" No one answered, but I could hear their breathing from the phone.

I rolled my eyes, knowing it's probably the same unknown person who had been calling me everyday not saying anything.