Chapter.. ²⁵

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T (sexvideo) +18⚠️

Okay, this is new and weird.

What did I just agree to again?

We were sitting in the bedroom and we had talked about making a sex video before, but I thought we were never serious about it.

I should've known Azurra would never joke about things like that, she was deadass serious this entire time.

She's turning me into a real freak and I'm not sure if I like it or not.

I set up the tripod properly and shook my head at my wife who's beaming with excitement.

She makes me wonder sometimes if I'll be able to keep up with her antics forever.

But I'll damn well try my best.

Azurra grabbed the video camera, aimed it at me as she pushed me on the bed, and said, "Strip."

"What?" I said.

"Okay, hold it first and this time you have to learn how to demand me yeah? Just this one, baby." She says, handing me the camera.

Learn how to demand her? Like a dom?

I sighed.

"Let's just see how it goes." Slowly, she began to remove her clothes. As she did so, I moved the camera around her body, zooming in and out, focusing on her breasts as they popped from her bra, and watching as her undies fell to the floor.

Azurra bent over the bed, teasing the camera with her ass and pussy as I watched it get wet. "Now, get on your knees." I tell her as I hold the camera so it's showing the both of us, as I removed my dick from my pants and boxers. "Suck it."

She smirked as she grabbed my dick and began to lick it. My breathing got heavy as her warm mouth engulfed me. She sucked my dick, getting me harder than I ever was, and started to bob her head slowly, taking in more and more of my shaft.

After a few moments, I pulled my dick out and placed the camera on the tripod to get a side view, and then asked her to continue.

She placed my dick in her mouth again, while I grabbed her hair and started to maneuver her head. I moved the camera once more, and zoomed in on her mouth to get a good view of my dick and all the things she was doing to it.

"Fuck, Azu! Get on the bed and bend over for me." I tried sounding demanding as she sucked on my dick once more.

"Where are your manners?" She asked tauntingly with a raise of her brow.

"Please, I'm begging you." I said and she smiled.

She gladly complied, got on top of the bed, and stuck her ass in the air as she made a deep arch. I grabbed the camera and began to tease her pussy with my free fingers. She slightly moaned as I fingered her, curling my fingers, recording the sounds of her moisture building up.