Chapter. ²²

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

Blaze has been discharged today and we're currently on our way to his house where I'll be staying with him.

Whether he likes it or not.

The minute we got to his house, I helped him inside as I packed out his things that he had at the hospital.

"I ain't never eating any more hospital food, it's disgusting." He mumbles as he sits down on the couch, now eating Chick-fil-A.

It was definitely disgusting.

Now, he's sitting down eating the Chick-fil-A like he's charging and like he wasn't being fed in the hospital.

After he was finished, I threw away the garbage and washed my hands before going back to him as I sat on the couch next to him.

"You still haven't told me why you had stopped talking with me all those years ago, ma." He says to me, as he lays his head in my lap.

We put on the movie called, 'Madame Web'.

It's sort of a Marvel roll over or whatever.

I shrug, "I had met in an accident and lost my memories of you."

His mouth dropped as he sat up, looking at me. "What? How?"

I laughed at his cute shocked face, "My schizophrenia acted up, I started hallucinating with the voices and I drove the car straight into a building."

He gasps loudly.

"You didn't take your medications?" He asked as he watched me.

I shook my head at the question, "That day I didn't, plus I shouldn't have sneaked out the house at that age and stolen my dad's car."

He looks fearful, "Yeah, I'm definitely never getting into a car with ya ass if you're driving."

I laugh loudly, "What? You're scared I'll drive us over a bridge or something? I mean, I would if you ever do something I don't like."

His eyes grew wider as he gulped, "You would get us killed?"

I shrug, "Of course, you think I'm afraid of death?"

He blinks hard, "Nevermind, let's get back to the topic. You said you lost your memories?"

I nod, "Hm, I did and I had forgotten about you, so I destroyed the phone." Then I rolled my eyes, "My parents kept reminding me of this boy that I loved and was obsessed with, which was you— but I couldn't remember so they stopped after a while."

"You forgot about me, bitch." He hissed, "How could you forget about me? Your literal oxygen?"

I smirk, "My oxygen, huh?"

I mean, he is right though. He's my oxygen, my reason to even breathe.

"Duh, what else?" He says cockily.