Chapter. ⁹

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

I woke up with a heavy weight plastered over my body. I groan feeling the difficulty to breathe with this heavy weight on me.

I opened my eyes only to see Blaze in between my legs with his head on my breast and his hands holding underneath my butt as he snored softly.

What the heck?

I used my free hand pushing his locs from his face as I struggled to set back the durag on his head properly.

"Blaze? Get up." I hissed, feeling a cramp in my stomach. He stayed still and I spoke louder, "Blaze? Wake up!" I rolled my eyes as he shifted his head to the other side.

I used my free hand stroking his jaw and his eyes fluttered open immediately. "Let me sleep, ma."

I rolled my eyes, "No, I can't breathe B."

He hissed, "Just 5 more seconds."

I sighed and closed my eyes as he got more comfortable on my breast.

What is wrong with him today?

We're supposed to go back home today and I'm a little sad to leave Kylie. I've grown fond of her the little time I've been here because she's so sweet.

I shook Blaze awake again after a couple of minutes and he groaned, opening his eyes as they glared at me.

His lips puckered out and I giggled pecking it quickly. His eyes widened and he jumped up only to be pulled back down, forgetting that we're handcuffed together.

"Why did you do that?" He stressed.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not the first kiss we've had."

He squinted his eyes at me, "Again, that was when we were kids, Azu."

"Whatever." I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled. "Now, let's get us out of these cuffs." I grin, taking up my bag and pulling out the hidden key.

His jaw dropped as he looked at the key and then at me in surprise. "You had it all along? Oh fucking hell, you're a Goddamn witch. I should've known.”

I grinned as the cuffs pulled open and he hurriedly took his hand out, rubbing it.

"I know, but I can be your witch." I shrug.

He sighs, avoiding me as he rushes to the bathroom and I follow behind him. He started brushing his teeth and I started brushing mine as well, while I turned him around and hugged his body.

He had on no shirt and I only had on a bra with panties, so I felt his hard chest against me, making me feel all fuzzy inside.

Surprisingly, he hugged me back with one hand as he continued brushing his teeth with me hitched onto him. He turned me around to the sink and hooked his hands on my ass as he lifted me up on top of the sink, before standing in between my legs.