Chapter Two

Katherine's POV:

I woke up to the sound of a bird singing, I felt relaxed but that soon turned into a nightmare when I remembered what had happened the last time I had my eyes opened. I got up with a jerk, the hope of me being in my room vanished once I took a look around and saw that it was not my normal room but this room was unreal.

I could stay here.

"You're finally awake." I heard a female's voice close by, and by close by I mean right next to my bed. There she was. A woman, she was very beautiful, she had long blonde hair and black eyes. "Do not worry, you are safe here. My name is Angelina Ortremus."

"Where am I?" I looked around and I couldn't recognize anything

"Where am I?" I looked around and I couldn't recognize anything." You're in the Blackrose Vampire school for.... well vampires." She said with a smile. "So have I been bitten?" Shaking I put my hands on my neck, feeling the two holes that were the evidence of a change I hadn't bargain for.

"Yes...You are a vampire in progress. We have brought you here to train you so that you can become a full vampire just like the rest of the students that graduate from here. But hey, don't worry you will get used to it." She said giving me a cup of tea which was what I needed at the moment.

"Why are you here?" I eyed Angelina, she looked around my age. "Well, I'm your new roommate! And classmate...and well everything! I've been alone ever since I got here, so they partnered me up with you!" She said, her eyes sparkling. I laughed. At least she's funny. " That's great...My name is Katherine McQueen." I said as I stretched my hand out so that we could handshake but instead she gave me a hug.

Awkward.

"This is going to be so much fun! But for now, let's change you into something more proper and I'll give you a tour of the school. Tell you some basic information about it and the people in it. We can't forget about the people. No, no. I'm so excited!" She got up and went to a wide two-door closet.

"Wait...I don't have any clothes." I said looking at my hands. All of my belongings were back at home.

"Girl, today you'll wear what you have in your bag and tomorrow we'll go shopping. Today is Friday! And don't worry about the money; the school's Headmaster has given us money to go shopping for your school necessities. She's a great person." Angelina said as she grabbed a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans from my bag that she had in the closet.

"Since you're new, this will make everything seem normal. Don't worry, you won't call a lot of attention...okay maybe, just a little. Now go change!" She said grabbing the warm and comfortable blankets off my body. "Let's do this." I said more to myself than to Angelina.

***Fast-Forward***

The school was what I like to call an enormous old style English castle, it was very beautiful... Not what I imaged a vampire would study in. I have had imagined coffins, but I haven't seen any...yet. The school had a gym, an Olympic pool, a giant soccer field, a laboratory, a huge library, the classrooms were made like little auditoriums with many seats, and last but not least a dining room that was as big as my previous school... and let me tell you, West High School was pretty big. I was in awe. What I liked the most was the garden, it was full of roses and different types of flowers. Beautiful.