Chapter Thirty-Two

Hey guys! I hope you are doing great! Here is a new update! yay! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter...jijijij.

I want to dedicate this chapter to two users that practically binge-read (does that even exist?Lol) The hybrid Queen and have supported me since their first read! Thank you very much!

IshaArora7

@315957093j

I also want to give a shout to AthinaMelvs13 for supporting me with those cute comments!

Thank you guys for your support!

Now without further or due, here is chapter thirty-two of the Hybrid queen.

Enjoy!

XOXO

Lisa.

---------

Katherine's POV:

I didn't know what to do, what to feel, but I did know I was fuming with rage. I wanted to break something and I did. I broke a bench that was near me. I felt my wolf coming out. I was on fire. How could he do that to my mother, the queen?! How dare he! I will kill him with my bare hands.

I was breathing hard and heavy. After I hit that bench I felt much better, but sadness engulfed me. I felt sadness for the tragic story my mother had to endure. I wanted to make it better. I wanted to repay her for her suffering.

And I will make it a reality.

The feelings were too much for me, overwhelming me with different emotions at the same time. I had to put my hands in my head to control myself from vomiting.

I fell on my knees as the queen gently approached me. She kneeled in front of me and embraced me with a motherly hug. I couldn't contain the tears that fell from my eyes. I couldn't contain the sobs that came out of my mouth. Now I know the truth. She is my mother. I am her daughter.

And I will kill the king.

Sepherus started talking. "After I left you with a pair of humans, I went towards the werewolf fracture that had survived the war, it was a total disaster. I saw Noah, told him everything that had happened, and ever since werewolves have been watching you from a distance.

Around your 17th birthday, we found out Lucien was a hybrid as well, taking control of the higher-ups. But it was too late. We couldn't do anything unless we made ourselves evident to the king. So we waited, trained you and you helped the werewolves be free from the magic control of Lucien's warlock. "

Everything made sense now. I didn't understand why the beta werewolf tried to kill me, he was possessed by a spell. It was Lucien.

"We found out, Lucien worked for King. Somehow he found out. The queen informed headmaster Elizabeth and she gave Kiona the idea to train you in a time portal. All for your protection and your safety. To help you grow so that you could protect yourself and those around you. The part where I got kidnap was not planned. Sepherus said the last part scratching his head in shame.

"You've become weak Sepherus. 50 years ago, I would have sent you alone to battle and you would have come back without a single sweat."

"I know your majesty. But I would like to point out that he injected me with 50 bottles of poison. I'm surprised I'm still alive." He said looking towards me. I managed a smile.

"The King like to play games, he is, after all, the most powerful predator. He has been planning attacks for the werewolves, that's why we move constantly. He doesn't want us dead for one reason. He loves torturing us. He hates us and loves seeing our people suffer."