Chapter Five

Sunday went out like a blur and once again it was Monday, so different from my last Monday but what can I do? Thankfully here things work differently. Our groups were quite odd. Since we are in the Blue Dragons all the members of the group have the same classes, it's like a group has  its own section in the  school where they study, we move when we have specialized classes in other sections, that's how I understood. So thankfully I had class with Angelina.

They separated the group in three sections, section one: first-three year (Angelina was in second year, thankfully), fourth and fifth year and sixth and seventh year. Except well I'm the only first year, so I have less work than them. They say they can work like this because it's not the year but the mark that defines you. So I guess I have to get the mark in little time so I can be with Angelina in her fourth year. The thing is the marks appear after we've achieved the goal of the mark and that happens every year, since our body has to get used to it. The thing is I don't have the time.. I lack time. I want to get strong to protect my friend and future friends from those wolves.

Anyways, today we have what we call the language day. So  we have English, French, Latin, Greek and at the end of the day Hunting. An hour for me, two hours for second year, three hours for third year and so on.

It was lunch time and I just couldn't help but remember the last time Angelina and I sat here. "The food here is great!" I said very happy over the fact that  today was hamburger day. "Yes, every day there's something different and it's cool! Come let's sit here." We were passing by an empty table so we sat down. "So when do you think the headmaster is going to announce the things that have happened?" Angelina asked me stuffing her mouth with some French fries. "I don't really know, maybe later on.. I guess?" I question myself about that as well. "I hope they do it soon, so we can start training, this thing is freaking me out." I smiled at her. "Don't worry; everything is going to be alright."

Just when I thought nobody was going to disturb us, a girl with white hair sat down with us and a young boy tagged along with her.

"Hey Angelina! Hi Katherine!" They both said at the same time. "Hey guys! Hey Katherine this is Mary and this is her older brother Dan. They're both in our group as well, third and second year." The looked  alike, except Dan had brown hair. "Hi guys nice meeting you." I smile shyly." We saw what you did the other day, we were on our way to meet you but bang that kick was awesome!!! You have to teach it to me!" Dan said. I knew in that same moment he was gay, a very cute gay guy. I've always wanted to have a gay friend. "I will someday." I giggle. He was funny.

"We saw you in class but we were kind of distracted with...oh my, this guy is like so hot! His name is Damon!" Mary said blushing. "You mean the guy with black hair and red eyes? Na he's not that hot, he's just cute. And by the way he has a thing with Patricia ew."Angelina said with a you know gossip  is fun  voice. "The guy seems alright, but he's not my type." I said as I ate the last part of my hamburger. "Girl, he will be your type. He's everyone's type. Except Angelina's she prefers books." Dan said teasing Angelina. She just blushed. "Books are way better than real life!" She just grabbed her hamburger and shoved it in her mouth and started eating really fast.

New friends. That sounds good! I really like them.

Five minutes later the headmasters appeared looking  beautiful like only she can. She stood in the front large table where all the teachers sat and with a gentle hit on  a wine glass with a spoon,got everyone's attention. Elegant and Classy.  We all heard the sound of it even thought it was just a little sound. "Good evening my children! We have a big announcement .Please hear carefully." She sat down.

And in her place Mr.Steven, the French teacher spoke.

"Two days ago we had an incident where a species that we thought was extinct attacked two of our students. The werewolves have appeared once more, and we have to take precautions so we will increase the hunting and fighting hours. The new vampires will have to forgive us but we will not sleep, we have the advantage of not sleeping and we have to put it in use. The classes will be distributed in this manner: hunting will be increased 7 hours in total for everyone. The schedule would be from 4pm-11pm, martial art classes from 12:30am-2:30am and weaponry 4:00am- 6am.You will have three hours to rest, which will be enough for the new ones. The rest of the hours would be arrange for the rest of the subjects. That is all, we must be prepared for anything." Mr.Steven announced.

"Wow! This is just unbelieveable! Those wolves are back after so many years! They don't know when to stop!"Mary shouted in frustration."I think I'm going to faint with that schedule!" I felt worry that it would be too much. "Don't worry! As Headmaster said, you will start hard from the start and you'll get better and won't need sleep soon ." Angelina whisper in my ear . I guess so.

It was in that moment I remember that Mr.Sepherus was in the mission looking for the wolves. Hopefully It would only be one. The dead one.

In that moment, the door that led to the cafeteria opened up, and in came Mr.Sepherus looking like he had gotten beaten up but he looked fine which was odd but He did looked terrified. I felt my heart pounding in my heart. In that moment enter a younger looking man, and said: "The wolves are coming!!!! There are about two hundred wolves coming to destroy the school!!!" He screamed in a horrible way. the fear and tension increased tenfold in the room.. "Don't panic." Was all Mr.Sepherus said.

It was then that I notice that he was wounded; he had a huge scratched in his arm.

Everyone started running around. In an instant the headmaster said the following words.

"Don't panic. Let's protect ourselves. All sections we will work together; Blue Dragons will be in the battle field, after them will be the blackbirds, you will follow them in the battle field, we cannot allow them to enter the school. The Red bloods, you will protect barrier walls of the school and keep watch for any other circumstances, The green snakes, you will protect the inside of the school in case some of them enter and the White kings will fire arrows from the top of the wall. Go sections! Don't be afraid. They will get tired, we won't, put your armors on and fight to protect your school, friends and lives!"

And with that we all headed to our rooms to get prepare.

*THE PIX ON THE TOP IS THE UNIFORM KATHERINE HAS EXCEPT EVERYTHING IS BLACK  (COULD NOT FIND A PIC THAT GOT TO MY LIKINGS)

EDITED :3

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT =D PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE XOXO