Chapter Nineteen

This Chapter is dedicated to jessatlgirl

for constantly supporting this story! Thank you very much =D

---------

Katherine's POV:

I was already in Headmaster Elizabeth's office waiting for a friend of hers to arrive. And in came a small looking elf? Elves exist?! I was shocked! " Yes I'm an elf and no I am not mean." She said smiling to me which was creepy because she wasn't the most flattering face I had ever seen. She was more like rocked faced.

She was wearing a green kimono with dirty brown boots. She had a lot of necklaces around her neck and rings on all her fingers. Her nails were long but not a disgusting type, they were polished a nice red color. Her fire red hair was left loose though she didn't have a lot.

But she seemed nice. " Finally, Kiona you took long enough." Elf Kiona just shrugged. "I'm a very busy woman." She said flying to get on top of the desk. My mouth did an O shape. That was cool. " So why did you call me?" She asked playing around with some pencils.

"We need you to do a locating spell. Dear Sepherus has been kidnapped by a werewolf hybrid." "Sepherus? My sweet Sepherus boy?" She said getting up. Hers? Please. He's mine.

"Yes, Kiona. Here is Katherine, his mate. And another hybrid." She mentioned towards me and she looked at me wide eye. "No way! You took him away from me! But don't worry, nobody can replace his love for me and what we have."

Was she joking?

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said waving at her. "Whose pleasure wouldn't be to meet me? Just look at me." She said putting her hands on her hips. I know I was looking at her. I found her very amusing.

But something that caught my attention was that she was a witch. An elf witch. I hadn't heard of one like that. I guess this new world is full of surprises.

She told us she needed something that belonged to Sepherus and a little bit of my blood so I bite my wrist and gave her my blood. She pulled out a map that she had somewhere in her kimono and spread my blood over it.

With that, she started speaking in a language that resembled Latin and Greek mixed together, maybe she was making words up. Suddenly my blood started moving around in circles, it was amazing. Before we knew it, my blood was circling a place. "Well, his underground. I have heard rumors that werewolves were building underground cities underneath the human part of the world. I never thought they were real. I thought King Magnus had killed the last werewolf when he killed their king for sleeping with the queen."

"We don't know that, the story is inconclusive, we still don't have the finished version. Now, the question is, how do we get to the underground world without getting noticed by the humans?" Headmaster sternly said. "Well, we have to get to the Bermuda Triangle, enter the portal that takes us directly there and hope to not die with the leviathan protecting the portal."

"Why can't we go through a portal like the guy that took Professor Sepherus did?" Angelina asked. " Because that's a spell that only a warlock can do. And getting a warlock to do you that favor is very expensive." Kiona said.

"Plus, that we don't have the things that they usually ask for; dragon blood, tiger teeth, mermaid tail. etc. It would take us more time trying to get those objects and paying a warlock then going by ourselves." Headmaster Elizabeth explained.

"We will travel to the bay on the east side of the triangle's edge, once we get there I have a friend who can rent us a small ship. With that, we travel to the border of the triangle and then we prepare ourselves for a strong impact because the monster that lives there, the leviathan, is crazy! If we survive we enter the portal at the bottom of the ocean."

Did she just say Bermuda Triangle? Leviathan? Isn't that dangerous? Like very dangerous? warlocks? Dragon blood? This world is even creepier than what I thought! But it had to be done. Everything for Sepherus.

We would go to the Bermuda Triangle.

"But before we go, Katherine, we will take a bending master along with us to train you as we travel so that you can prepare yourself as much as possible. We need you to master those bending abilities before we encounter the new hybrid." Headmaster said. Just at that moment, there was a knock on the door. And in came an old man. He looked to be in his 70s, white long hair tied in a ponytail, Tall, skinny, long white beard, and a black kimono. "Sensei Gin. Welcome!" Headmaster happily said. He entered the room without making a noise.

He looked at me straight in the eyes and I swear he could through my soul. "I see, I see. A hybrid. Perfect. " That was the only thing he said. "Alright, then I think we are complete. Angelina get your stuff you're going with us. So it's Angelina, Kiona, Master Gin and I alongside you, Katherine. We will bring Sepherus back. " She stood from her chair, determination plaster in her face. I nodded.

"We leave in 20 minutes."

With that, we all started preparing what we had to take. I was already ready but I had forgotten the essentials, my toothbrush, toilet paper, those things.

This is going to be one big of a ride.

*** 20 minutes later***

We made our way to the car that was ready for us. I thought we were running all the way but oh well. Better for me. Faster and less work. "Alright, in about 8 hours if we go at full speed we will arrive at the shore of Bermuda Triangle. Try to rest as much as possible." Kiona said. She was sitting in the front sit and Sensei Gin was driving. Headmaster Elizabeth was sitting next to me and Angelina next to her. I looked out the window, feeling ready to make that hybrid pay.

He will. I'll make sure of it.

Saphira was raging and I felt her anger. She wanted to be let free but I couldn't allow her. We needed to do everything perfectly.

We were already 2 hours on the road when we heard paws getting closer to us. "I think there are werewolves, following us! Gin hit that pedal!" Kiona screamed in Gin's face. He started driving ultra-fast. I got up and tried to see the wolves but it was dark, all I could see was red eyes. Evil red eyes that sent a shiver up my spine. Before we knew it a wolf jumped on top the car and start chewing on the metal opening it up. I grabbed my sword and used it as a poking stick, the wolf crying in pain when I crossed his paw with my sword. A gush of blood flowing out. Headmaster took this opportunity to kick the wolf upwards, making it lose his hold on the car.

We were glad that there was no wolf, but we didn't see the wolf that was in front us. And we crashed right into it. The car flew upwards and gave three cartwheels each time hurting us more. I flew out of my seat and out the window, landing a few feet away from the car. I tried to stand up as I saw a wolf coming towards me. But I before I could react, Angelina was in front of me realizing her staff and hitting the wolf right in the face. The wolf landed with a big bang on the floor. Angelina had a wound in her forehead and yet she still managed to hit that wolf right in the jaw. Way to go girl!

There were only two more wolves. Once they saw that the two other wolves were injured, the retreated. As quickly as they came. "Those cursed werewolves! They just wanted to injure us! They didn't want to kill us!" Kiona said moving a big section of metal that had crushed around her. "They are playing around with us. " Sensei Gin said as He came out of the car limping. Headmaster came from underneath the car and we helped her get out. Luckily, we didn't have any deaths but we did have some cuts here and there....

And a broken car.
In the middle of nowhere.
Just great. Just great.

Those wolves, they will pay for such evil that they have committed.

-----

Hey, guys! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter! =D What do you guys think of the new character Kiona and Gin?

Please don't forget to comment, vote and share!

XOXO

Lisa