Chapter Sixteen

****Just imagine in the picture on the top, that the guy has white hair xD***

Sepherus's POV

I was furious about the fact that Katherine's had gone out with Damon. It hurt me like if somebody had eaten the last piece of pizza. I didn't even care that she had disobeyed me, it was the fact that she was with him and most of my anger was that he couldn't even protect her. Useless vampire.

We were now making our way towards the school and I just couldn't help myself but every now and then glance at Katherine. Even though she had some dirt on her dress and her hair was a little bit of a mess, she looked absolutely gorgeous and my possessive side was coming out. I looked at Damon and made eye contact with him. "Damon, get a head start to the school, go inform Headmaster Elizabeth the encounter we had with the werewolf and about the fact they poisoned Katherine and knew exactly how to do it. Now, go!" I compel him to do so.

Katherine looked at me in awe. "What did you just do?" I guess she'll eventually had to know. "I'm a pureblood vampire, hence, I also had special abilities such as compelling normal vampires."  She made a "O" shape with her mouth. "That's... very cool." She kept quiet after a few minutes. " Since supposedly I'm a pureblood as well, do you think I have a special ability? " "I guess so, I think it will come out once you have fully developed. Don't worry about it." I smiled at her.

"I have a question Mr.Sepherus." Katherine said looking down. "Yeah, tell me, love." I was getting cheesy. Couldn't help myself with her. " What did you do all this month?"  I smiled. "Aww, did someone miss me?" I said getting closer to her and hugging her by the shoulder. She took a step away from. "NO! I'm... just curious..." She said with a light blush on her cheeks. " Hahaha, I was on a mission to help the Black Widow students and teachers get here." "Oh, that is very important..." "But you know something Katherine, All that time I was thinking about doing something."

I stopped right on my tracks making Katherine stop as well. I turned over to her and before she can ask me anything, I closed the gap in between us, locking our lips together. This was the moment I was waiting for. Her lips fitted perfectly to mine. And I felt a bolt of desirable electricity over me. It was a quick kiss but I still got what I wanted: A responsive kiss from Katherine. But before I can take my glory in I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek and my head moving to the left side.

She gave me a hard slap. "How dare you!" She was red in anger. I was shocked that she had slapped me. She ruined a perfect moment between us. She was going to regret that. "How dare you slap me Katherine!" I was containing my anger. Nobody had slapped me in my life, ever. "Just because we were talking in a civil way doesn't give you the right to kiss me! You are an arrogant bastard!" She started running towards the school that was like a yard away.  I couldn't help myself and a growl escaped from my lips.

Katherine's POV:

He kissed me! Oh my goodness. When he kissed me my knees were about to give in. I was starting to give in the kiss but I remember his arrogant acting, and I had told myself that I was not going to give up, I had rejected him and it was going to stay like that. It's not enough to have mate bond but it was also important to have real love.  I didn't want to be with someone that was arrogant ignoring my feelings just to get his way.

I slapped him as hard as I could, my palm feeling the heat from the impact. He was shaking from anger and I feared for his reaction, but he didn't anything. I ran off before he had a chance to say anything else.

I enter the school and went to the Headmaster's office were Damon was already telling the details of the incident. Damon was just finishing when Mr.Sepherus came in, I have never seen him so serious in my life. I think I pissed him off, a lot.