Chapter Thirteen

Katherine's POV:

I went as quickly as I could towards my room and saw Angelina sitting in her bed. "Katherine we were worried sick ! What happened ?" I explain everything to her starting from the fact that I actually shifted, therefore I'm a hybrid. The part where Mr.Sepherus helped me and took me to the dungeon, the fact that I shifted naked and Mr.Sepherus gave me the clothes I was wearing and some food that I had to eat with rabbit blood. And finally the biggest part of all; the part where I was trying to bite Mr.Sepherus and then finding out he's my mate. Angelina's face was of that of amazed.

"Wow. That was a lot! I'll go downstairs and tell Mr. Steven you're here so they can put you in the list of people arriving. There were a lot of people who couldn't get out of the rain storm and had to stay in the forest. Everyone is slowly returning. I'll be right back! This is juicy!" I nodded.

While Angelina went downstairs to inform Mr.Steven I had arrived, I quickly tried to change my clothes to the only uniform I had. She came back minutes later. "Alright. They know you're here. So... I just have to say one thing... I KNEW IT !!!! You two make such a cute couple !!! You know the first baby born will be call Angelina! I can't wait to see you together! Why would you reject him ?!?!? You should just open your---" I cut her off before  she could say anything crazy.

"I told you Angelina that I rejected him because he's my senior and he's my freaking teacher ! We can't be mates. I don't even know what that fully means !" I said emphasizing with my hands. "Okay. I'll explain. Usual mates are only for wolves. But, mates were involved in vampires too, being more specific; only to pureblood vampires. That means royalty or nobility. The originals vampires that are not created from a vampire bite but rather a natural birth or by magic. The mate bond was made so that the purebloods could keep the purity of their DNA throughout the generations. Us normal vampires cannot have babies. Purebloods can.

So what is mate? In simple words : It's your other half. Your soulmate . The only person who fill your heart and other things with happiness and fulfillment. You won't want or desire any other person. You will feel weak when you're separated. In the end with this person you will have your babies. And it's very romantic." Angelina explain with hearts in her eyes.

"Well... I guess I'm not feeling it. I don't feel this pull towards him. I know one thing about mates from all the books I've read in Wattpad, it's that they tend to have a big love and desire for one another. But I'm just not feeling it. Maybe he was wrong." I said trying to reason with myself. "Maybe it's because you're slowly awakening your werewolf and vampire natures. Once they are at full capacity, I'm pretty sure you'll drool all over him. I do want you to do something." Angelina looked at me straight in the eye.

"I want you to tell Headmaster Elizabeth that you're a hybrid. She might have a way to help you. And right now it's very important that nobody besides me and Mr.Sepherus and Headmaster Elizabeth know. You could be relative of the queen or a member of a nobility house. We know that you're a hybrid. A pureblood. But you have to train. Maybe Headmaster can help you with that." She was right. I nodded and we stood up and started making our way to Head Master's office.

We knocked on her door and heard a small "Come in". She was doing paperwork. She looked at us through her glasses and gave a motherly smile. "How may I help you girls?" "We have to tell you something really important...Well, Katherine has to tell you that." Head Master Elizabeth mention us to take a seat. "So... Head Master.. Yesterday..." I couldn't even begin. "I know you're a hybrid." WHAT?! She knows? "H-How?" I was freaking out. "Well if you smelled a wolf scent and all your students were already inside the castle by the time an hour had passed from the storm and the only vampire that I thought could be shifting into a wolf would be the one that didn't die from their venom... it had to be you." She laughed. And I was amazed at her capacity of thinking. "Well, yes, yesterday was my first shift. Mr.Sepherus helped me. This situation is really confusing becaus-" I was yet again interrupted "You're a pureblood." Headmaster said. I nodded. Can she read minds?