Chapter Seventeen

This chapter is dedicated to @helendayana0923 who had been asking me all week to update! LOL. Thank you for your support! I Still, can't believe you're reading my books! Es un detallazo! (It's a really kind gesture.)

------

Katherine's POV:

Katherine, hold on! I'm going to clean your system from this venom! It will stop hurting! I Promise.

I heard voices in the distance but I couldn't recognize them. I just knew it was a man and woman's voices. My entire body hurt. My muscles were on fire, my temperature was hotter than a volcano. And Saphira... She was wiping and crying, rolling over in agonizing pain. It was awful.

Sepherus's POV:

When Katherine left the class I immediately followed her and when I saw her faint I knew something was terribly wrong. So I took her to the school hospital and called Elizabeth. She had a lot of experience treating hybrids. I knew she could us. I played Katherine on the bed. Elizabeth started giving some indications. Everything was going very fast.

I just wanted Katherine to be alright. Elizabeth got a needle and without any second thought injected Katherine with a liquid. It looked like that liquid was burning Katherine. "Why is it burning?" "Because she's a hybrid and I'm putting both antidotes at the same time. It burns the contra part of her natures."

Elizabeth told me to bite her wrist and let all her blood flow. And I did. I got a knife and a bouquet of paint that I don't know where I got. I was in panic mode. And once I cut her wrist, her blood started coming out, black instead of a red color, smelling like rotten eggs. Her face started to go pale and little by little she started desiccating and I freaked out. "Elizabeth she's dying!" "Relax. Remember she's a pureblood. She will just have to drink blood and she will turn back to normal. Relax Sepherus. " I breathe loudly. I totally forgot. Thank goodness for her pureblood state. Thank you so much mother queen!

After all her blood was drawn, her corpse laid on that bed and the venom was finally out. I bite my wrist and gave her some of my blood. She was back to her normal beautiful looking self. " Oh my goodness, Katherine. You have given me the biggest scare of my life. I promise you that when you wake up, I will make up everything. And we will finally be able to be together. And I will love you, care for you, make you the happiest woman ever. But please. Wake up." I said tears running down my eyes. But I cleaned them before Elizabeth could see them. I didn't want her to tease me for the rest of my life.

Seeing Katherine in this state shook me a lot. This mating bond... it's just not only magic, it's also true love. And that's was what I was lacking. I was started to think that this bond wasn't true but I think what I was missing is seeing the bigger part of this. Katherine is my other half. My life. My ying and I her yang. I had tried to make her be with me, forgetting about her feelings, that this is about teamwork and not single-minded actions. No wonder she rejected me.

She's smart.

I will make it up to her. I still don't regret kissing her. Best day of my life even though she slapped me and she almost died. Never mind. Scariest day of my life. Too many things in a single day. I need a beer.

**** Fast Forward***

It's been a week since Katherine had gone into a coma. Her body was still weak and it was recuperating very slowly enough though I gave her some of my blood daily. Her wolf must have been injured a lot. I could still see veins in her arms, day by day they were disappearing but she was still in a coma.

I was on my way to the hospital kitchen after reading a book while I was watching Katherine when I heard an explosion. Everything shook. Something must have been wrong. I started hearing screams full of fear. So I went back to Katherine's room, grabbed my sword. But before I went out. I kissed Katherine on the forehead. "I'll be back." I took one more glance at her and went towards the sound of the explosion.

I ran as fast as I could and what I saw was just mind-blowing. An army of werewolves. AN ARMY. They were entering the school growling and looking as the biggest menace that we had ever encounter. I couldn't count but I guess that we were being attacked by about 500 werewolves all wearing a black armor. I saw all the professors and higher rank students with their weapons running towards the entrance. Before they attacked they stopped. But what called my attention was the only man that was not a wolf. He was entering the school through a hole they made; that must of been the explosion. He was riding on a huge white wolf.

He has long black hair tied in a low ponytail. An armor the color of ash and his eyes were red. Bloody red. He checked all the area until his eyes fell upon me. And he had a smirk that indicated me that he was something I had. He lifted his arm and gave a signal. With that, all werewolves launched themselves at everyone who was here in the field. I heard screams growls. It was overwhelming.

A small brown wolf headed towards me but I took out his heart before he could actually take a bite out if me. But behind that wolf was the man with red eyes that had signal the attack. "Well, well. I was looking for you. The mate of the hybrid. " His voice deep and raspy. Pure evil. He took out a sword and we clashed. "Why are you here?" I asked as we begin our battle.

"I'm here to visit my cousin. Katherina Bodolf. Have you seen her? She's your mate." He said smirking. He leaped backward. "What do you want from her?!" I was getting angry. "I want her dead... and you too!" He launched towards me our swords clashing once again but I was shocked when he partially shifted his whole head and bite me on my shoulder. What in the world! " What the-" I was stopped when he slashed his sword across my chest and I cried in agony. "You're a hybrid!?" I was as shocked as when you lose a subject you thought you were going to win. "Lucky you! You're going to be killed by The hybrid. Not a joke for a wolf, one like that Katherina girl." He said. He was extremely fast. I was no match.

I got up in an attempt to fight him but before I could anything else, he appeared before me and with his hand entered my chest grabbing my heart. I felt his hand around my heart. I couldn't die yet! "You know the only way to kill a pureblood is to take their heart out and burn them right?" I struggle but not too much afraid he could pull my heart out. "Well, I could use Katherina's body to burn you both. Right?" He smirks. Dang, it. I was feeling the venom of the bite starting to kick in.

"All well, I wanted to see Katherina watch you die. But this is just a great opportunity." He said as he started pulling his hand out along with my heart. "Arghhh!" I grabbed his hand. But I was already seeing black dots. "Die well, vampire! Die like the rotting things you are!! Di-" He could finish because I saw a firewall coming up and cutting his arm in two. I felt my heart being release and as I could I yanked his piece of an arm out of my chest. He screamed in agony. "Arghh!" I fell to the ground.

"Step away from my mate!" I heard the voice of my beloved Katherine.

She was awake!

But I couldn't do anything else. I felt to the ground paralyze and losing my consciousness by the minute. Before I closed my eyes I saw Katherine's face. She looked at me worried and her expression changed on to that of rage. Fire surrounding her...

She was on fire... So hot!

-------

Hey, guys! Hope you have enjoyed this new chapter! Sorry for taking so long to update this week. I have had a lot of things in my major. But I finally updated =D

What do you guys think will happen? Just when Sepherus's changed his mind, everything went down! When do you guys think Katherine and Sepherus would finally get together?

What do you guys think happened to Katherine?

Why is the bad guy after Katherine?

I'll be waiting for you guesses!!

Next chapter would be the bomb!

Katherine vs evil bad guy!

*** The picture on the top is the new bad guy! Just imagine he has red eyes! Lol.*** Finding accurate pictures is tough xD

Don't forget to comment, vote and share =D

XOXO

Lisa.