Chapter Nine

This chapter is dedicated to Beautiful-Nothings who made this amazing cover of the Vampire School 101 book. Thank you very much! It's beautiful!

These acts of kindness give my heart motivation, hope and strenght

These acts of kindness give my heart motivation, hope and strenght. I absolutely love it!

If one day you guys want to make a cover for this book or my other books, do them and contact me and I will surely publish it !

Also I would like to announce that I am going to, or will try to update a chapter per week, not giving a specific day because it depends on how much I have to study during the week. If I have the opportunity of not having homework,(I wish) I will publish two chapters =D

Thank you guys for allowing this book to get more than 200 votes, the goal I had for 2017.You are all amazing. Love you all. I hope you enjoy this chapter =) and don't forget to comment, vote and share *.*

Note: The italic words are the wolf's thoughts. When it's in paragraphs, it means it's a dream.

XOXO, Lisa

--------------

Apparently I was going to be a boxing bag today. Mr.Kawasaki saw it fit to put me against the one and only Patricia. Got to love her. Note the sarcasm. PLEASE. Something inside of me told me she had a grudge against me and I didn't like the feeling. I'm a newbie and she is what? Third year. I don't even know. But the thing is, well, she looks stronger than me . I hope I can pull this off without too much humiliation. But at the same time I felt a need to just use the energy that has bubbled up inside of me during the time I was asleep.

"Alright girls, a clean fight, no blows in sensitive parts, grabbing hair, throwing dirt. I want a clean fight. Understood!?""YES!" Patricia and I both said as we got into our positions for the start of the sparing section.

The rest of the class was sitting in some benches near the wall. I unshielded my sword Black Dragon, which I was planning on changing the name, but hey, I've got no imagination right now. I don't even know how to use a sword. I grabbed it as I could, it was heavier than the other times for an odd reason and it looked as if I was having problems keeping it in the air. "Is your sword too heavy?" Patricia said in a mocking way. "Nope, just fine" I prayed in my mind for the sword to act on it's own. Sword, Black Dragon or whatever, help me win this one and I will take you to the shining store!"

"Alright, girls, at the count of three the match will start. May the odds be in your favor. 1...2...3!" With that Patricia headed towards me and tried giving me punches and kicks, I dodge them as much as I could. "Come on Katherine, you can't dodge forever." Watch me I can. What do I do?¡ Patricia took out her weapon and it fit her perfectly. A whip. But today I wasn't getting wiped. She lashed at me with her whip, I was able to dodge but my foot slipped in the floor. I was getting up when Patricia grabbed my arm with her whip. She tug me forward and I let go of my sword to try and lessen the impact. Grab the whip and pull her with all your force. Said a voice in my head... Wait, WHAT? I got distracted turning around trying to see if Mr.Kawasaki or someone was close to me. But they were all in the far back benches near the wall. Patricia pull me again but this time with much more force. She threw upwards and I felt the air of my lungs go away.