Chapter Twenty-Four Part I

Hey, guys! I'm sorry for the late update! I was in finals; well I still am, but I finally had a moment to sit down and write this chapter =D

I hope you guys can forgive me, cuz all of you have kind hearts:3

Since I want to be forgiven, I will update the next chapter very soon =D Sooner than this time xD

I want to thank you guys because we reached 7k views!! That's amazing. Thank you guys for your constant support!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and share =D

XOXO

Lisa

---------------

Katherine's POV:

I put Sepherus's body down. I ran towards Lucien, tackled him out of the room where we were in; I didn't want him close to Sepherus's  body. At this point, he can use him as bait. And I couldn't allow that.

I kicked him in the stomach sending him flying even further. He landed inside a cave which had hard Esmerald rock. Perfect for my usage.

Lucien stood up, his canines showing and his eyes obsidian black; we started throwing power blows of fire and air, each getting more powerful.

I put my arms together, extended my arms before me and send a blast of fire that continued to burn while Lucien threw a blast of water. I hadn't noticed there was a small lake. But, The water was evaporating; it won't last forever.

Katherine! Use lighting! Water is a conduit for lighting!!! Saphira screamed in my head.

I jumped upwards, pointed two fingers to the sky and the other around my chest, did a circling motion and out came a blue light; I pointed my two fingers to Lucien's body and in seconds I heard him scream. His body was being electrocuted.

Jackpot!

I landed soundly on the ground, used the earth beneath me and launched myself towards him. I made some earth gloves around my hands and started punching him in the face, stomach. I armored my left feet and kicked him in the stomach taking the air out of his lungs.

Everything was happening within seconds and I was feeling the adrenaline in my veins. I was feeling good. I made a fireball in my hand, grabbed Lucien by the neck and hit him with my fireball in the stomach. He flew into a huge boulder of emerald rock. I used that rock to make a small prison.

He stood unconscious, so I cautiously walked towards him. I armored my hand with earth, this was going to be the final hit. I had to go back to Sepherus.

I was aiming my hit and went to punch, but suddenly out of nowhere came Mary and Dan, both diverting my hit. They took me by surprise, so they took that to an advantage, Mary kicked me in the stomach and I rolled back.

I looked towards them, and what I saw made me want to puke. Lucien was feeding of from Mary, who looked at if she was having an ecstasy. Ewe. Cringing moment. But before she could make any sound, he entered his hand in her chest, taking her heart out.

I saw Dan look at Mar in complete shock. "NOO!" He said as he started quickly went towards Mary but Lucien being faster stood up with, still feeding on Mary's dead body and took out Dan's heart. Dan's body fell limp on the ground.

What Lucien did next, was even worse.

He starting devouring Mary's heart and after he was finished he starting eating Dan's. I stood there, perplexed. My body couldn't move. I was seeing the deepness of the evilness that was in Lucien's heart. He was power hungry. His body transformed, big veins started appearing around his arms and torso, his muscles growing to a point where his shirt ripped apart. His hair grew in a spiky way and suddenly he was much taller.

"Your heart is next Katherina! I will be the only hybrid! I will devour you!" In milliseconds he was next to me, he grabbed me by the neck, I struggle but his strength had multiple immensely. He threw ever so effortless and it felt as I hit about 10 times the same rock over and over again. He picked me up by my hair making me cry in agony. I earth bent small boulders and hit him but they didn't make any difference. " Stop fighting Katherina, You will die. By my hand." He entered my chest with his hand.

Blood came out of my mouth. I fire bent into his face but he just dodged it. He showed me his canines and bit me down in my neck. He was feeding on me, just like he did with Mary.

I grabbed the hand he had in my chest and I started concentrating my fire abilities into magma. Making it hotter each moment that past. But I was feeling weaker and weaker. He was taking all my blood. But I wasn't about to give up. I starting boiling the magma more and more around his hand.

Finally and what seemed an eternity he let go of my neck to look at his arm. "ARGH! You little brat!" "Let...Me...Go!" I said making the lava drip of his arm, my hand was a bright red color. I breathed in and from my mouth, I spit out the fire right in his face. I felt his arm loosen around my heart and his wrist disconnected from his melting arm. He separating from crying in agony to see his lost hand.

I took his hand from my heart. My wound starting to heal but not as quick as I wanted to. I already had a lot of damage and not having enough blood was not the greatest. I saw some of my vein starting to desiccate. I breathed heavily. I tried to calm my quicken heart.

Lucien gave a powerful roar and he started transforming into half beast half human like creature. He didn't look like a wolf anymore. His veins were now black instead of red. His hand started growing back. And my vision started to blur.

Katherine, we've lost most of our blood. We can't transform. We need to run. We can't win in this condition. Saphira was very worried. "No. We will not run." I struggle to get up. But was thrown upwards by a huge airwave. It was suffocating. It surrounded all of my body. Making me immobile.

"Now, that I have you like this. I will steal your bending abilities. And I will evolve to my ultimate state. I will become king." He said as he bit me again. This time I felt limped towards him. He grabbed me by the waist pushing me closer to him. Every second passing I felt weaker and weaker. My hope leaving.

In the background, I heard a faint scream. "Katherine! Don't give up!!!" It was Sepherus. I opened my eyes and searched the cave. There he was, but not only him but all the group; Headmaster, Kiona, Angelina and Sensei Gin. Sensei Gin jumped and with a single kick, he threw Lucien away from me. I fell to the floor, but before I could hit myself on the ground, I felt strong arms holding me.

"I'm here Love. I'm here." It was Sepherus. Sepherus bite his wrist and starting feeding me some of his blood. At the same time, Kiona made a spell that trapped Lucien in a type of box. Spheres and swords piercing his body. He roared in pain.

Angelina ran and fell next to me. "Katherine! I was so worried about you! Kiona was able to locate all us and get us together! We will now fight as a team!" I nodded as I got up.

Now it was me, Sepherus, Angelina, Kiona, Headmaster and Sensei Gin against Lucien who had gotten loose of the spell Kiona had made.

Sepherus grabbed my hand and squeezed it, making me feel much better.

Now I was complete. I had my team. And were going to end this for good.

I transformed into my sword battle attire, Sepherus transform into his battle attire too, Headmaster transformed as well; Kiona made a special armor for Angelina, Master Gin and herself. Angelina took out her sphere and Sensei Gin made a tiger stance.

"Let's go!!!" Headmaster screamed. In that moment Lucien broke totally loose and he ran toward us in a state of rage.

And so we ran towards Lucien, clashing with out weapons with his body.