Chapter Thirty-Six

Hey, guys! I hope you are doing great! I was so excited to upload this chapter! It was awesome writing it! Let me know what you guys think in the comment section, and of course your theories as to what will happen next! =D

Thank you for your support and Enjoy =3

XOXO

Lisa 

Katherine's POV:

I had to take a decision. For my people. For the werewolves. For the vampires. A better world for them, a world with freedom. We are supposed to be powerful and yet we are a lower species. We are being dominated by humans.

Humans have taken advantage our us, limiting our powers and our own procreation. My life had been a lie because of the human's treaty.

But...why? Why did vampires bow down to humans? Aren't we supposed to be the dominant species? The powerful ones? I couldn't understand. I had to talk to my mother. She must know.

I made my way to the garden where I sniffed her out. She was sitting down on a bench, holding a rose in her hand looking my direction. She smiled upon my entrance.

"My child, come, sit here." She patted the space next to her. I did. "I sense you are a bit distress." I nodded. She caresses my cheek. "Do not be. You will be a great queen and Sepherus a great king." "I know that mother, but I don't understand...why? Why are vampires so afraid of humans? Why aren't be dominating over them?"

She smiled. "They are evil beings, my child. They are selfish, they only care about themselves, they are power hungry. Many years ago, they created millions of weapons that could kill us. It was devastating. They created monsters that ate vampires...rumors are they still exist. As the vampires started being extinct so did the humans, but they took advantage of our nature, capturing vampires and doing tests to see our weakness, using our blood as a way to heal injuries impossible to recuperate from in a natural way. They have found a loophole to us."

I could feel her pain. Imagining all of this brought anger to my heart. "Humans may not be immortal but they have something that we don't. The weapons, the fear of not losing anything. We vampire seeing all of the devastating effects of the war decided to give up in an attempt to save our people. They were all dead. Children being orphans, babies being killed. Villages raided by mechanic machines fill with Satra and the flor...it's a venom made from werewolves. They played around with vampires making them think werewolves would kill humans, but it's not true. It was a lie. They killed taking their poisons, taking tests on their people."

That why Katherina, I need you to become queen, inherited the Alpha crown and the true vampire crown. You will become incredibly powerful to defend both species. They have suffered so much, werewolves are dying every day having to live in darkness, and vampires...we haven't been the great nation because we can't break the treaty...although...I didn't care and gave birth to you...my greatest treasure." She said tears rolling down her eyes.

"Mom..." I quietly said. "Please Katherina. Don't let me down. I want you to be queen...Please." She softly said. "I know that after word of you goes to the human's ears, a great war will start. They will try to kill you and every vampire alive. We need a powerful leader that will unite both sides. We need you. " She stood up.

"If not...I don't know what will happen." I stood up as well.

"Mother, don't worry. I have made my decision. I will become queen." I couldn't help but smile at the huge grin she had. " Thank you, Katherina. But first, you must become alpha."

Oh boy...

***Fast Forward***

"Do we always have to come here in horse?" Kiona said annoyed by the fact that she hated horses. "yes Milady." Titus responded. "I don't mind. It's fun." I said. "yeah that's because you ride your horse with your boyfriend! But I'm all alone !" She screamed. "Jeez! We have to find you a warlock quick!" I said laughing. She huffed at me and turned to look at the exterior cave of the werewolves.

My mother, Sepherus, Kiona and I were on our way to the werewolves' cave. We were going to my coronation. To say I was relax was a complete lie. I was going to finally take my rightful place and yet... I didn't know these people. I have to make a good impression.

I need to set them free.

We enter the inside of the cave and Noah warmly greeted us. He bowed down to my mother and so did the majority of wolves who were waiting for us. The only ones who didn't bow where the children.

The cave was decorated with different clothes that were beautifully shaped as a humongous tent. There was a small stage and around were hundreds of chairs. In those seats were my people. Werewolves. But I didn't like what I saw. They were dirty, skins on skeletons, sick, the opposite of a well-fed nation. This made my heart burn with rage.

My people were dying and this was all because of the humans! My father would be ashamed of me.

They looked at with curiosity, the mouth partially opened. Hope written on their faces. Some were filled with tears. So children pointed towards me. And some just felt with sadness and a sort of relief.

Yes, I will relief this of this pain. I promise. I will make them great! For my father's death, for the hardships, they have endured. I will make them great.

I made my way to the stage where there already stood Noah, in the best dress I have ever since him. Different than the usual rags. He bowed down. I stood beside him.

"Werewolves! My beloved people, today is a very special day...our legitimate heir of the alpha throne is here. The daughter of our last alpha, our beloved father. And here she is! To take the throne!" Everyone around us clapped, whistle in joy. It warmed my heart.

"Please, kneel down my princess." I did as he told me. My dress let loose around me. I was wearing a white kimono. "I Noah of the moon clan, alpha of the werewolves, give you the rightful crown and title of Supreme Alpha Queen, so that the true power of the alpha may be sense in the world. Do you promise to protect us, live and die for us?" He took his sword out.

"I do." I simply said. He put the sword on both my shoulders as if I was a knight. "Well then. With the power that King Leonardo gave me, I proclaim you Queen, protector, and mother of the 12 werewolves clans."

I felt power running through my veins. My eyes were now a color red. As pure blood. Instantly I saw the eyes of the werewolves around me change color from yellow to blue and from blue to red and finally back to their normal color. "Your power is our power and our power is yours, my queen."

At that moment the aspects of everyone inside change, power irradiating around me from all these werewolves. They all bow down to me as I stood up.

"My fellow werewolves. I will bring you back to your glory! You will become the powerful nation you used to be! I promise you that! I will do everything in my hands to give you a better quality of life, starting today! Pack all your things! I will take you to the real world. We will take the world from the humans! We will make them pay for that have done to us the werewolves! I will avenge you!!!"