Announcements

Hey guys!

I just want to share with all you a couple of things.

First, I would like to thank @¡¡crystalwolf123¡¡ For making this wonderful cover of the hybrid queen! I love it =D

Second, I wanted to share with you guys that the hybrid queen won second place in the ice awards 2017 !!! I'm so happy for that award

Second, I wanted to share with you guys that the hybrid queen won second place in the ice awards 2017 !!! I'm so happy for that award. I wasn't expecting it!

And third, thank you, guys! The hybrid queen has reached more than 9.4k views! Each day it is growing even more and really fast to the point that it surprises me. So thank you for every single vote you have given this story. It really means a lot. It motivates me that some of you are enjoying this story.

Of course, this story is beyond from finish, I would like to say that once I finish it, I will start editing the mistakes that I have. But thank you for reading up to here!

I would also like to announce that I will be publishing a new book! It's called Her frozen heart. For now, I have only published three parts, but I will begin publishing constantly starting November. So please guys, if you can check it out =D It would mean a lot. It will be totally different from the hybrid queen and concerning updates, it will be much more organized.

Thank you guys for your constant support!

And ps. I'll be updating soon =D

XOXO

Lisa.