Chapter Twenty-One

Hello, Everyone! 

I'm really sorry for the late update. I have been literally drowning in finals. But I finally finished this week. Yay!

 I would also like to say thank you, guys! For your constant support, asking me to update. It really has been amazing. Thank you for voting, commenting. You guys are amazing! We reached more than 6K views and more than 590 votes! That's more than what I have ever imagined! Thank you sooo much! You guys are the best! :3 

So, let's get on with the chapter. Hope you all enjoy it. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. And on the top of the Chapter is the photo of  Headmaster Elizabeth's Weapon that is called The Sai. 

XOXO

Lisa

------------

Angelina's POV

"Burghhh ". I was feeling horrible, it was the third time I threw up. I didn't regret eating that cheeseburger with a pinch of Headmaster's blood, at the moment. But now I regret it. I was throwing my life out in the border of the deck. I had thrown up three times and each time Kiona scold me telling me I was a wimp.

I think she's right. But even if I agree I still couldn't hold my full stomach. It was acting on its own.

We were now in open sea, probably 30 minutes in. I never knew I would miss so much to feel the land under my shoes. I grasped my unicorn floater with all my will when I saw a dolphin jumping out of the water.

It kind of scared me.

Kind of...

"Shouldn't we tell Katherine and Sensei Gin to come back?" I asked. I was starting to feel lonely. "Yes, we should." Kiona started looking in her bag, which she suddenly had. And took out the little dark dimension square. She was about to start her spell when the boat hit something and the square fell out of her hand. It hit the floor with a crack. "No! If it breaks, they would be trapped in the dimension. Angelina! Get it quick!" Kiona said panicking. I got up feeling even dizzier and I tried to ran towards it as fast as I could but Just when I was going to grabbed it, somebody grabbed it first.

I couldn't believe the person that was in front of me. She was standing on the edge of the boat.

How is this possible?

"Hello, Angelina, remember me? " her voice; it was strange to me ears. " Mary." I looked at her and she was smiling, a side smile, not a welcoming one. "So, what happens if this magic dimension is dropped in the ocean? And falls and falls, and fall- Oops, Dropped it." She playfully said. I saw the dimension block falling and I went to grabbed it put something kicked me and I fell to the other side of the ship, knocking some boxes in the process. I looked up and saw Dan.

What was going on? "Why are you doing t-this?" I tried to say but my voice cracked at the end. I shouldn't have eaten that hamburger.

Kiona did a magical whip but unfortunately, she was too late to catch the box. I ran towards the direction and saw it just before it started disappearing into the water. Headmaster Elizabeth dove into the water, but seconds later was thrown upwards by a huge tentacle. "The Leviathan," Kiona said. Headmaster fell on the floor of the ship.

"Now, where were we? Oh, yes... Hope they know how to swim. " Mary evilly laughed. " Sister, let's finish this before Master Lucien gets mad," Dan said appearing from across her. Mary nodded. "Why are you doing this Mary, Dan. We thought we had a friendship!" I tried to get up but I was too weak from all the throwing up. " Well... It was nothing for us. We want what Lucien has promised us and we won't stop until his wishes are fulfilled. That being; All of you dead." Dan explain. "So, let's begin."