Chapter Fourteen

Sepherus's POV:

When Katherine rejected me, Or at least tried to because I didn't, and I won't ever accept that, I decided to go to Elizabeth's office. She could give some advice.  I think her mate rejected her and then came running back to her. She told me once she used some type of strategies to help her get her mate's heart.

I guess I'll have to do the same. I won't go without a fight but I won't do it easy for Katherine. I want her to regret rejecting me.

She is the only one I have ever truly wanted and she rejects me! Come on!!! Just look at me. My mirror always breaks from my attractiveness.

I enter Elizabeth's office and I see her watching students from her window. " What a surprise. You never come. " She turned around and sat in her big chair. "I have a situation." So I told her I got rejected. "Hahahah! You getting rejected! I have to tweet that. That's insane! Who's the unlucky girl?!" Why did I come? "It's Katherine McQueen." She stayed silent. " Well that makes sense. I've been getting hybrid pureblood vibes from her. Am I right? " I nodded. "YAY! My instinct are always in point!" She said smiling. Sometimes she could be a child in a woman's body.

I just laughed. "Okay then, what's your problem?" "Well, I need to get her back! You once told me your husband rejected you and then he came back running to you. How did you do it? What do I do? She clearly doesn't have her nature fully awaken and that's very bad for me." She looked at me and smile.

"Okay, give her I don't know, a month? To evolved in her new natures. She will start feeling the mating bond. But it's not only a bond that is necessary, it's also love. You have to make her fall in love with you. Yes I know you want her to regret rejecting you, that's alright. You could make her jealous, ignore her. I don't know...Mmmm...Show her what she's missing. You know werewolves are VERY possessive.  I know she may think that you being a teacher here is bad for your reputation but it's okay, she won't think that for long. I mean after all you're here because of her. You came here because you knew it was getting close to her seventeenth birthday. You are  a guard of the Queen. Guarding her first born child. Your mate. You are even superior than me. Nobody will dare say a thing to you."

She was right. "It hurts me that I can't tell her anything. If it wasn't for the mind compulsion that the Queen made in me, I would of told everything to Katherine and taken all the confusion she has." Elizabeth Frown. "Well, if the queen wants Katherine to find out by her own, then help her with clues. Katherine seems like a smart girl. She will figure it out quickly." "Yes your right. Now what do I do? Do I leave and come back ? I just want to be next to her!" "Nope, you have to make her want you. So I'll give you a mission to escort the Teachers and students participating in the sparring matches taking place next month and then you can ignore her, make her jealous, and much more and she will want you! I'm sure she'll regret it. And then you can make her do an effort and when you see that effort, you can deepen the love."

I would have enough time to come up with a super plan.

"Yeah, I'll do that. Thank you! Then, I'll see you in a month. Please report everything on her for me." I order Elizabeth.

With sadness in my heart, I started my journey towards the school of hell, I mean the Black widow School... I've never liked it.

**** Fast-Forward one month***

I had just arrived from the one month expedition to that school: it's all in the north Pole. Almost freeze to death. I was excited to see her but I had to keep my cool and go with my plan: Making Katherine want Sepherus back. I could already smell her and I smelt that she was much more powerful, less out of control. I guess those classes with Marchello were paying off. Good thing he didn't like girls or else I wouldn't have allowed him to trained her.

I went to the dining table and before I enter I looked for Katherine and she was grabbing the food plate. Good. Wow. She looks better than before! Breath in breath out. If she hadn't rejected me we would already be raising 100 babies. Alright. Time for my plan. I made up that I hadn't seen her but it was the biggest temptation I had ever felt.

I felt her eyes on me. How did I know? I was seeing her through one of my champagne glasses. I couldn't help but turn around but she wasn't looking at me. I guess she turned before I could see her. But I kept my eyes on her and  once again she turned towards me. She had a shocked face on her. I saw her pupils dilate. Must be my sexy beard.

This is my chance. I quickly turned around and saw Margaret, the math teacher of the Black Widow School and grabbed her waist, she was about to protest but I compelled her to sit down and snuggle in my arm. Love being a pureblood. I can control normal vampires as well.  But Katherine doesn't need to know that...yet. I smirk.

I saw Katherine fold her knife into two. The mate bond is working!!! She must feel furious! Yes! Plan: Making Katherine want Sepherus back is working! I told Margaret to stay with me during the fighting spares because I knew Katherine was going to be there but I got extremely worried when I saw that she was one of the participants. And when that big guy was crushing her neck I stood up and was about to jump in the arena when Elizabeth grabbed my arm and shook her head. I had no choice but to stay put and watch as Katherine struggle. But then, she suddenly became extremely strong and fast and slash the guy in the arm, hit him with her hilt and BANG! He was knocked out.

I couldn't hold my excited and I clapped.

I wanted to see her. I wanted to touch her. I wanted her to beg me to be with her. And mostly I didn't want her with any other person.

That's why I'm here, looking at her in that dress that looks great on her. She was shocked that I was in her room.

"Have you missed me? Mate?" I taunted her. She just looked at me. "What, cat caught your tongue?" I got closer to her. She took a step back. "What are you doing here?" Mmm... good question. Even I don't know it. Just kidding I do. "Can't I visit one of my best students? " I smirked towards her. "You didn't even knock." She said her back reaching the back of the wall. "I don't have to when my student is also my mate." I said putting my arms on both side of her head. "Yes you do. Now please Professor. Leave." "And what if I don't want to?" I looked at her straight in the eyes. "Then I'll leave. I have a date and I don't want to be late."

A DATE?! WITH WHO?! I breathed in. "A date... with who?" I was starting to feel my blood boil.  "With my boyfriend, Damon." "Damon... oh you mean the boy who had red eyes." She glared at me but nodded. I found it hard to believe her. It couldn't be true.  "You won't be going. " I simply said. "Yes I am. Now get out of my way." She threaten. "Or what?"  She bare her canines at me. "Baby, your venom doesn't affect me. Your mate." She just bared then even more. "I already gave you an order. You can't go on dates with any guy." I said as I turned around. "Oh so I can't go out but you can sit around with other female teachers?!" She screamed at me. JACKPOT. She was jealous. I turned around with a smirk. "Jealous?" I said as I crossed my arms around. "N-no!" Her face was red from embarrassment. She was so cute! "Well at least she gives me what I want. If you go out with Damon I will bring you back dragging you by your hair!" I said making my way to the door, leaving a shocked Katherine.

My plan was going out better than what I thought.

When I closed the door, I left the breath I was holding. The air around was hot and I was sweating from my nerves. If she does go out with Damon, I'll kill that boy.

She's MINE.

----

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this chapter =) Please don't forget to comment, vote and share ! I love hearing your opinions and comments.

We are almost at 5k! views! Thank you guys so much! Thank you also for following me and giving this book a chance. You guys are one of my few inspirations. Thank you so much!

Hope you enjoy =)

XOXO

Lisa.