Chapter Thirty-Eight

hey, people! I hope you are all doing great! I hope you enjoy this new chapter of the hybrid queen!! I have some very exciting announcements that I want to say.

First, "The hybrid Queen" has won an award in the Aim High Awards! I wasn't expecting it. I was very surprised!!! Also, I want to thank all of you for the constant support in the views and votes. thank you for reading this story. I never thought it was going to be at this scale!

I'm very happy!

Now without any more things to say, enjoy!

The picture on the top is the wedding dress that Katherina wore!

XOXO

Lisa

------------

Katherine's POV:

Have you ever felt as if you were too nervous to walk? I felt my legs were jelly. I felt disorientate. I was a nerve ball.

Today was the great day. Every vampire in the vampire part of the world would be watching me if they had the chance up close in the church or in their TVs.

I hope nobody goes to my wedding. Please don't go, please don't go.

I was disappointed and excited at the same time when I arrived at the church. I could hear thousands of vampires chatting. I wanted them to leave but at the same time, I wanted them to be at my side.

I also smelt some werewolves...which was odd. Must be Noah and Titus and Teo.

It was now or never.

I was wearing the beautiful white gown, my makeup was flawless and my hair was done in wavy curls. I felt like a princess...okay...future queen.

I still couldn't believe it.

I flashback to a couple of hours before the wedding.

*Flash back*

I had just gone out of the bathroom when I saw Sepherus sitting on the bed. "Isn't it bad to see the bride before the wedding?" "I don't believe in those nonsenses, besides, we have long consummated the act. "He kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. He always had to be so...straightforward.

"Well, yes. You're right." He hugged me . "I came here because I wanted to tell you something..."

He gently grabbed my hand and a smile grew on his face. "Even though this wedding has been somewhat prepared very fast, I can't help but feel happy. I have considered myself married to you since the first moment I saw you. For 17 years I didn't see anyone in all the senses. I waited for you. Being loyal. And I will always be loyal to you because to me, you are my life.

I can't help but feel excited that we are getting married. My dream was always to find my mate...I was afraid you would never come...and at a certain point, I was very close to giving up. But I found you and it was the best thing to happen in my life.

Today, you will become my queen and wife. I've been waiting years for this to happen. And finally, I just wanted to tell you that I love you. And I will always do whatever it takes to protect you and our family". He then kissed me.

My heart was about to explode. He said he loves me! He loves me!!! I'm so happy. "I love you too Sepherus. I'm so glad I found you." I said as we engulfed each other in a hug.

We separated. "Well, I'll see you at the altar...Mrs. Echeverry " he winked at me and I couldn't help the huge grin that spread across my face. "I'll be the one in white." I said