Chapter Twenty-Two

Katherine's POV:

After those good for nothing traitors left, I ran towards headmaster Elizabeth and Angelina gave them some of my blood and saw them restored little by little. Sensei Gin helped Kiona.

"Katherine, perfect timing. If you hadn't appeared, I could be dead right now." Headmaster breathed out. "Thankfully I made it in time." I was relieved that we were now safe...for the moment.

"Katherine, you look different. Tells us what happen in the year you had in the box. " Kiona said sitting next to me.

We were now all sitting in a circle, thankfully the sun wasn't that heated. "Well..."

I told them that I was able to achieve all the marks, passing terrific tests of Sensei Gin, crazy man by the way.

To achieve the mark of bravery I had to go against a serpent Fox, head as a fox body as a snake, and let me tell you, it looked horrible. More ugly than the Leviathan and that's a lot to say. Winning that Mark took me about two months in the portal. It appeared on my lower back in the shape of a serpent.

Afterward, we started training with the elements, and I "Evolved" from fire to being able to control lava. I learned how to control earth and fire and to complement each other. Sensei Gin taught me how to do fire whirls, lava balls, and other few tricks that will give me the advantage when I fight the hybrid guy.

In the process of achieving the mastering of Earth and Fire, I gain the mark of power. That made me feel a difference, All my body was on fire and when I saw my mark it was on my shoulder, it was the shape of a spiral line.

Once I had all of these, the controlling of the elements was much easier, to the point where I could control lava instead of fire. I can still use fire thought. I trained in order to defeat water and air that are used by the other hybrid. There was only one more mark I needed. The original mark. The true vampire mark.

And I did. But not before overcoming the fear of shifting. I had to shift. Not only once or twice. But every single night until it wasn't painful anymore and till I could control it to the point where I didn't want to eat Sensei Gin. When I got it, I received the final tattoo, a wolf. Saphira's face in my lower part of my left arm.

It felt wonderful, I started to feel alright with the artificial sun the dimension had and I didn't need to eat anymore. I began feeding which made me even stronger and faster than ever before. Sensei Gin told that I could also start eating human food without blood since my wolf gave me that ability. I was very happy.

So, all of that took me about 10 months, the rest of the two months were to help me control this new power because even though I had the elements, I still needed to learn how to use my sword or else I would stop using it. That would make my baby very sad. So I train and it evolved to a longer and stronger version that gave me another advantage since I could control the elements with my sword as well.

I also told them how we got out of the dimension without getting stuck.

We were in the middle of meditating when I starting feeling drops of water falling from the "sky", it soon started to form a waterfall and more water started falling in the dimension. So Sensei Gin told me that surely we had been thrown into the ocean, after tasting the water. He wisely told me that we needed to get out because this wasn't normal.

And we did. I grabbed my sword and immediately transformed into my new outfit. I didn't know the dangers that were outside and I wanted to make sure I was ready for anything, so I commanded my sword and transformed into my new outfit that was a long cape, black shirt, pants and combat boots. I grabbed my longer hair in tied it into a ponytail. can't have it flying around.