Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful birthday sister! dragonspeaker Happy birthday Sam! I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's in honor of you. Turns out this lady here, inspired me a veryyyyyy veryyy long time ago to write. And here I am.

I also want to thank everyone who has read, voted and commented in this story. we reached more than 5k views and 200 votes ! Thank you so much for your support. Really, every comment, every vote and view make me incredibly happy. Thank you !You guys,the readers of this story for helping me reach my 2018 goal. You guys blow my mind away and I love you very much.

I supposed you have already noticed that I have changed the title of the book to "The hybrid Queen" it's been an idea I have had for a very long time and I've also erased all the tips that were before on the titles because I noticed that it pretty much gave away what the chapter was about. I want to be more mysterious in my chapter naming. Lol. Hence, I don't put titles anymore. Lol.

Thank you, you guys are amazing! Please I hope you enjoy this chapter ! Don't forget to comment,vote and share.

Love

Lisa.

-----------

Katherine's POV:

I was completely shocked that Mr.Sepherus had come here to my room and ordered me to not go out with Damon despite that I had lied to him and told him he was my boyfriend. I was starting to feel the necessity to tell him to forgive me but his arrogance was a big turn-off. I won't submit to him. Why does it always have to be the girl? Not this time. He will respect me and value me even if I rejected him. I know what I did was wrong but it's not enough for him to come and order me to not go out with someone when he's with a female teacher that looks like a bamboo stick.

I have made a decision. I don't care if this mate bond thing is real. I'll be capable of controlling it. My werewolf instinct is still to be fully developed. It can't only be a mate bond, there has to be real love. He has to understand that, or else, we will never be together.

NEVER.

I got my purse and headed towards the door. I was going out with Damon whether Mr.Sepherus liked it or not. And if he appears in town I will bite him.

****

Damon and I were heading towards this small café that was actually very beautiful. Very classic. I loved it. " I love this place! Damon, thank you!" He smiled. He was dressed in all black, making his red eyes pop." See, I told you, you'll love the food in here." He said putting his arm around my shoulders. I put one arm in his waist and snuggle to him.

We sat in one of the tables that were outside and ordered  a simple coffee and some cookies. Since everyone was a vampire they added a few drops of blood to make it delicious. "I come here when I have episodes of hunger. The food here helps me calm down." Damon said taking a bite of his first cookie. "That sounds wonderful." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

We were about to start talking about something else when we heard a scream. "PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" It was a woman. Damon and I looked at each other and ran towards the direction of the scream. I felt very uneasy.

Just then Saphira spoke to me. Be careful. It's a werewolf. Werewolves here? It can't be. We reached the scenery and what we saw was terrible. A mother was on her knees while a big white wolf had a young boy in it's mouth hanging. Looked like the boy had fainted. "Please, I'm begging you, don't take my boy!" The mother screamed. Meanwhile the wolf looked at me. And turned around and started running.

"Katherine stay her-" Damon try to say but I was already following the wolf.  I was faster than Damon, I knew it. The wolf ran inside a nearby forest and I was right at his tail when he turned to the right and I crashed into a tree. But I got up and continue chasing it. Good thing I chose sandals tonight.