Chapter Twenty-Three

Katherine's POV:

"Where is Sepherus!?!?" My hands were shaking, my canines were starting to come out. I ran towards the person I despise the most in this moment.

The person who kidnapped my mate.

"Why are you in such a hurry?. Katherina." He smirked towards me and I immediately knew something was wrong. But it was too late. Something under my feet opened up like a trap used to hunt forest animals. Grabbing my feet in the process.

I heard my bones crack and I screamed in agony, I fell to the ground and right away I felt two handcuffs in my wrist. I look up to see red eyes. "See. There was no reason to be in such a hurry." He grabbed me by my neck pulling me upwards. I shrugged. But the pain in my ankles was growing by the second. The handcuff opened my arms and I stood in mid-air like if I was going to be crucified. I tried to earth bend or fire bend but nothing came out.

I couldn't move anymore. " Courtesy of my friend. Volt. You can't bend in these handcuffs." He said. Then he looked over to Angelina. "Don't you dare do anything to her! I will kill you if you do! I swear!" I wanted to be free so bad! I didn't know what he was going to do next.

"Relax Katherina. I won't do anything to her...Yet... Or maybe if you don't behave like I want to. I'll rip her into two." He whispered in my ear. I was disgusted. If I could have spat in his face I would have done it.

"But just in case." He flash stepped towards Angelina and grabbed her arm while she tried to wiggle herself of his grasp. He grabbed her neck and I heard a crack before I saw Angelina falling to the ground. "NO!" I was seeing red and I couldn't do anything about it! I felt frustrated and impotent.

"Now, where were we, a, yes." He flash stepped next to me. " You know, I've been waiting. And Sepherus as well. Poor Sepherus. He has been... very... mmm... tired." He said grabbing my cheeks. "I will kill you! Give me my mate back!" I spit on his face. He looked at me with calm eyes, He cleaned his face and punched me in my face with so much force my head turn backward. That was going to leave a bruise. I turned around looking at him with rage in my eyes. My lips were burning and I could smell my blood.

"Maybe, I should take you to him. You know, I've got a great idea. What about if I make you mine in front of Sepherus? Wouldn't that be interesting? " He was grabbing my chin very hard making the pain intensified. "And then, When you get pregnant, we could have the most beautiful hybrid babies. Do you know that if you sleep with another person, your mate will feel everything? As in pain, agony, and desperation? And don't get me started when the fetus is being created. It's even worse!" The hybrid laughed.

"I will kill myself before you got the chance to do that. Maybe you know all of this because it happened to you!" I said. He just laughed as If I had made the funniest joke. "It will be fun, seeing him scream... more than what he has." I struggled against his hand.

"But before we get to the fun. I haven't told you my name. My name is Lucien. The original and only hybrid." He said making a bowing reference.

This man was crazy.

"And I will be your destroyer. But first. I would like to break and play with you." He said smirking. He once again got closer to me and I saw his eyes turning into a blue color. "First part of this, have a little taste of my venom." He then bit my arm. And I saw my veins growing black. "Don't worry. I will give you the cure before you die. But not before Sepherus sees what he has to see."

My vision started to get blurry.

Katherine, this isn't normal hybrid venom. It's infused with black magic. We need the cure as soon as possible! Saphira screamed in my mind. But what was the cure? Could it be his blood?

I couldn't think more because I was losing conscious, I felt cold drops of sweat forming in my head. "When you wake up. You will see your little mate..." Lucien said.

Sepherus...

My mate...

And then everything was black.

I trained so hard to be held down by this. It was impossible to defeat him.

****

"Katherine... wake up... Katherine..." I recognized that voice. The voice I longed to hear. I slowly opened my eyes. I tried to get up but I felt large chains in my ankles. I looked around and my eyes landed on a man that was cuffed with his arms opened, knees on the ground. I recognized him.

Sepherus.

I was speechless. I felt tears in my eyes. He looked horrible. He had cuts on his arms, his shirt was dirty, he had blood coming out of his nose and lips. "Se..pherus," I whispered. My heart clenched in my heart when he tried to smile as me. "Katherine... I'm so sorry...For everything." He looked at me straight in the eyes. His blue eyes making me forget in what situation we were in.

"Sepher-" Before I had the chance to finish, in came Lucien. As confident as only he could. "I see that you have woken up Katherina! Oh and Sepherus as well! What a great timing!" He was cheerful. He clapped his hands together. "Now, let's begin." He smirked evilly.

He got closer to me and he grabbed me by the chin pulling me up. Again. I think he likes doing that. He bit his wrist and forcefully fed me just a small amount of blood. I was left wanting more blood. But not his.

"Oh, look at her. A feisty hungry vampire!" He laughed. My eyes changed from red to my normal eyes. Just hearing him took all my hungry away. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. Crushing my neck in the process. I put my arms around his hands trying to lessen his grip. "No! Leave her alone Lucien!!" Sepherus said trying to get free from the chains. But he couldn't. He was too weak. "Be careful Sepherus. I could just let you die with the poison that's in your blood. You're just lucky you're a pureblood and the venom is reacting slowly."

Katherine, there's a way to defeat him. You won't like it though. Saphira suddenly popped in my head. Finally, A Solution. My hope... it was slowly returning.

Lucien was crushing me against the wall making a small crack appear on the wall.

"Now, I just want to tell you, that today you will see your precious little Katherina...be mine." He said starting to unbutton my shirt. I felt disgusted. I heard Sepherus scream. He was angry. "Leave her alone! You will pay Lucien. I will kill you if you do anything to her!" His face had changed from a pale color to a red of rage.

I closed my eyes. But not for the reason Lucien would like.

He was about to start unbuttoning my pants when I open my eyes, I had partially transformed into my wolf, my eyes red. I grasp his neck. I threw him forward with a small boulder of earth. I hit the chain in my ankles with another small boulder, making me free after a couple of times of hitting it, thankfully they broke open. I took this opportunity to run towards Sepherus. I was glad I healed fast. I looked at him in the eyes. And he knew what I was going to do.

I bite him in the neck, drinking his blood, separating the venom from the blood was the most difficult thing to make, But I made it. If we were in another situation, I would have delighted myself with the taste of his blood but I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt the air around me start forming in the direction Lucien had fallen. But I didn't care. Sepherus was already starting to desiccate. But before he was all desiccated he mutter some words to me. "Do not die." He said as he closed his eyes.

I won't. I promise.

Now that we have our mate's blood, we are even more powerful than Lucien. We will not make his sacrifice in vain.

We will finish him off.

------

Hey, guys!!   

Sepherus is back! And desiccated xD let's hope that he doesn't stay like that for long! We will find out later on in the story =D 

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to vote, comment and share! 

And don't forget to tell me what you guys think! I love reading your comments =D 

XOXO

Lisa