1.

"Eeeek. I can't believe we're actually here!!" My friendg Morgan yelled in my ear. I laughed at her excitement. We were standing right outside of the airport in Los Angeles California, waiting for our Taxi to get here and pick us up.

See the thing is, ever since we graduated from high school, we Always told ourselves that we would come visit LA, and stay in one of the most expensive hotels they have here. Seven years later, here we are now, staying in LA for one week, at the Beverly Wilshire four seasons hotel, the most expensive hotel in Los Angeles, price at $25,000 a night. I know, it's a lot of money, but Morgan and I have worked really hard ever since we graduated college. We both wanted to be rock stars. I played the drums and bass, and she could sing.

"Jessicah come on he's going to leave you," Morgan said, knocking me out of my thoughts. The taxi driver had already put our things in the trunck, so I slipped into the back seat with Moragn in front of me.

"Where would you like to go?" the taxi driver asked, while buckling his seatbelt. He had a thick British accent. He turned around to look at us, with a smile spread across his face.

"Um.. The Beverly Wilshire hotel," Morgan said.

"Ok. I'm Thomas by the way," he said, holding out his hand. Morgan didn't hesitate to reach out and shake his hand. I just put on a smile.

"I'm Jessicah, and this is Morgan," I said. He nodded his head at us, and started the car.

"Beverly Wilshire Hotel, here We come."
******************

"Thank You so much Thomas," I said as he set my luggage down in front of me. Morgan had already ran into the hotel, overly excited.

"Your very welcome my beautiful lady," he said. I blushed and hid My face in my hands. He chuckled.

"Here," I said, handing him the money.

"You keep it. I don't need this. You are staying at a very expensive hotel," he said giving the money back to me.

"You sure?" I asked. He nodded his head. "You won't be needing anything?" A thinking expression crossed his face until he smiled at me.

"The only thing I'll be needing is your phone number," he said. I looked at him. "And not for loving reasons either. Trust me, your staying in this hotel, somethings bound to happen," he said.

"And if anything does???"

"I'll be here to help," he said, handing me a piece of paper. I looked down at it. "Scratch the phone number thing. You've already got mine," He yelled from the other side of the taxi. He opened the drivers door and got in. "Bye Jessicah," he said, driving off. I looked back down at the piece of paper that had ten digits written on it. I shoved it in my Jean pocket, and grabbed My duffle bag and suitcase and headed towards the entrance of the hotel. When I walked in I dropped my things in suprise. The lobby was huge.

"Jessi!! Isn't it beautiful?" Morgan asked, running over to me. She already had our room key in her hand.

"Its amazing!" I gasped looking around. The lobby was so big, it could be a mansion. I wonder what the room looked like.

"Lets go," Morgan said, grabbing her things, and running up the beautiful marble stairs. I tried my best to keep up with her, considering how fast she was going.

When we reached the room we dropped our things at the door.

"Are you ready to be amazed?" Morgan asked with a teasing smile.

"Open it!" I yelled. She slid the card through the slot and a green light flickered. I grabbed the handle, and pushed open the door. Morgan and I gasped in shock.

"Its beautiful."
"I can't believe this." The room was so beautiful, you couldn't explain it. Morgan grabbed her things, and ran to around the room.

"This is Amazing. I can't believe we finally did it," she screamed. I got my things and ran to the bedroom. When I got in there, I thought my eyes were going to melt out. This place couldn't get anymore beautiful! I dropped my things and ran over to the California king size bed, And started jumping on it.

"So What do you want to do later?" Morgan asked, peeking her head into the room. I stopped jumping and fell backwards onto the bed.

"I don't know. I wasn't really planning on doing anything tonight," I said staring up at the ceiling.

"Your ridiculous. Its our first night in LA, we can't just sit up in this amazing room and do nothing," said Morgan, walking over to the bed.

"Well actually, I was planning on sleeping, but you know." Morgan chuckled.

"Ooh, I have and idea!!" she said. Whenever Morgan said she had and "idea" it would usually be something far from just and idea.

"What?" I asked, arching my eyebrow.

"LETS GO TO THE BAR!!"