17.

*Warning*
This Chapter will get very intense at the end, so be prepared
*

I was still sitting in Morgan's room, quietly waiting for her to return. I wonder where she had gone, but I didn't get up to look for her, because I'm sure I would run into Andy.

I was tapping my fingers on the nightstand, when I heard the door open. I quickly sat up.

"I'm back," Morgan said.

"Where'd you go?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Breakfast," she answered immediately. "And I brought you this," she said throwing a carton of orange juice in my hands.

"Thanks," I said. But it came out more of a question than it did a statement.

"You're welcome," she mocked. I rolled my eyes.

"Now tell me where you really went," I said. She turned around to look at me.

"What do you mean?" she chuckled. "I went to breakfast."

"No you didn't," I said.

"How would you know???" she asked laying down next to me.

"Because, every time you eat, your face gets all dirty, and you get food all over Your shirt. And it doesn't matter what kind. I know you Morgan, You're my bestfriend, and you have been for a long time. Now tell me where you went," I demanded. She sighed.

"I went to the bathroom," she said. I looked over at her.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes really!!"

"Mor- before I could finish talking, someone had knocked on the door. Morgan ran to the door.

"Oh hey Ash," I heard before the door shut. And then I was all alone again.
-Andy-
I was still standing there, dumbfounded.

What was I going to say to her now? She'll probably never forgive me. I'm so stupid. I should have just shut up and let her explain when she had the chance. And I called Her all of those things? I'm such a horrible person. And it turns out, I'm the selfish one, I thought.

I slowly walked back to my room, letting my mind wander. And on my way there, I saw Morgan and Ashley talking in the hallway. When Morgan saw me, she stopped talking and glared hard at me. I felt pain in my chest. She deserves to be mad at me. I broke her bestfriends heart.

"Hey Andy," Ashley said. I stopped walking and looked at them.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked, directing my attention towards Morgan. She crossed my arms.

"I don't know if you noticed, but I was talking to Ashley first," she said. Ashley looked between the two of us.

"Are you guys okay?" he asked.

"Right," I said ignoring his question. I turned around and continued the walk to my room. When I got there, I layed down on my bed, and thought about how I probably lost one of the most important things to me.
-Jessicah-

I couldn't take this pain anymore. I couldn't get those mean and hateful things he said to me out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. I couldn't stop crying. Did Andy feel proud of himself for making me feel this way? Did he feel good?

The only thing I needed at the moment, was my bestfriend. And She wasn't there... No one was there. And the only other important thing to me hated my guts. So I sat there And cried, until I noticed that the balcony door was open
-Andy-

Tears fell from my eyes. And I know I don't look like the type to cry, But I do from time to time.

I continued to silently cry, until someone knocked on my door. Was it Jessicah? I made sure to wipe the excess amount of tears on my face, before I stood up. But when I opened the door, CC was standing there.

"Hey man," he said. I put on a fake smile, because I knew if I said one word, I knew I would cry. "You alright?" CC asked. I just looked at him.

"No," I said, looking down. CC sighed.

"I heard you two yelling last night," he said.

"You did?" I asked looking up at him. He nodded. "CC I... I need advice," I said.

"Let me in," he said pushing past me. I shut the door and locked it. I then sat down on the bed.

"So what kind of advice do you need?" CC asked.

"I don't think she'll ever forgive me," I said.

"How do you know that for sure Andy? Did you ask her that?" he asked. I slowly shook my head.

"No."

"Well Andy, I think you should go talk to Her," He said.

"What?" I asked. "Trust me CC, she won't be talking to me, or forgiving me."

"If she really loved you, do you think She wouldn't forgive you?" That question hit me really hard.

"Think about it Andy," CC said, before standing up and walking to the door.

"Wait CC?" He turned around to look at me.

"What if She doesn't listen?" I asked. He was silent for a moment.

"If you really loved her, then you would make her," he said, before shutting the door behind him.
*
It took me a while before I gathered up the courage to go talk to Jessicah. I walked out of the door and down the hallway. And without knocking, I walked into Jessicah's room. But she was No where to be found.

I looked in the bathroom, and on the bed, but she was at neither. And that's when I looked up.... And saw her sitting on the railing of the balcony outside.
*******