10.

I woke up to something dripping on me. When I sat up, I realized it had started raining. I didn't even bother to wake anyone up, I just ran up to shore, by this cave, where I could avoid getting wet.

After about two minutes of it pouring down rain, everyone finally noticed, and woke up. When they spotted me, they ran to where I was.

"Why the hell didn't you wake us up?!" Morgan asked, wiping the falling water from her face.

"I don't know, I panicked," I said playing with my fingers.

"Well now we're soaking wet," Ashley said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorryyyy," I whined.

"Your lucky I love you Jessi," Ashley chuckeld. I looked over at Andy, who looked dead tired. I don't blame him either.

"What time is it?" Jinxx asked.

"Does it look like any of us know?" Morgan asked with a bit of an adittude.

"Sorry," he mumbled. There was a peacful silence until CC spoke up.

"I suppose we should just stay here until the rain dies down."

"Yeah, I agree," Jake said sitting on the bare sand.

Andy had sat down and leaned up against the side of the cave.

"You look tired," I chuckled, walking over to him. He smiled up at me.

"Maybe that's because I am." I sat down next to him.

"Then go back to sleep," I said.

"I can't. I'm soaking wet and I've already been woken up," he said in his deep rigid voice.

"Oh yeah," I chuckled. "Sorry about that."

"It's OK," he said, looking straight ahead. I leaned my head against his shoulder, our arms touching. But then I quickly pulled away.

"You're cold," I said grasping his hand.

"That indeed I am." I looked at him, examining his precious face.

"How do you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?" I paused before answering.

"How do you manage to hold yourself together?" Andy chuckled. " you can be in the worse situation possible and you still manage to stay strong. How do you do it?"

"I just do. You have to stay strong no matter what. It makes everything much easier," he said. I nodded my head in response.

"I guess it does," I said leaning my head back on his shoulder. I rubbed up and down his arm, hoping he would get warmer. A little while after that, he fell asleep in a sitting position. How do you manage to do that? I then got up and walked over to CC, who was making weird noises and playing with his toes.

"You're so weird," I laughed, plopping down next to him.

"Hey, that's what I'm known for," he said.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"The sky. And there might be a little love in the air, if you know what I mean," he said, nudging me in the side while glancing at Andy. I blushed and looked down.

"Shut up CC," I whined.

"Andy and Jessi sittin in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g," he sang. I playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"I should have known better than to come over here and sit with you," I said standing up.

"No Jessicah! Don't leave me," he pleaded, wrapping his arms around my legs. "Your my favorite," he whispered.

"Hey, what am I? Chopped liver?" Morgan shouted from the other end of the cave.

"That's exactly what you are," Ashley added. We all laughed.

"Fine, I guess I'll stay," I said, sitting back down.

"Yayy," he said wrapping his arms around me. We then sat in a peeacful silence for a minute.

"Hey Jessicah?"

"Mmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" CC asked looking over at me.

"Of course," I said.

"What happened when you and Andy went to walk on the beach together yesterday?" He asked. I looked over at him in surprise, not expecting him to ask that question.

"Morgan didn't tell you?" I asked. He shook his head in response. I looked out at the rain crashing down on the fragile sand.

"Well..?" I paused before answering.

"Some pretty awesome things CC. Some pretty awesome things."
****
We all did our own thing until the rain stopped. I mostly just talked to CC about random things. I also learned he has a deep obsession with pepto bismal (that stuffs gross btw).

When the rain stopped, I ran over to Andy, so I could wake him up.

"Andy, get up. The rain stopped," I said, shaking him. As soon as I said that, his eyes shot open as he sat up.

"Come on let's go," he said in a groggy voice. He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the damp area.

"I really wish you would have woken us up when you realized it started raining Jessicah," Morgan said walking over to me. "Now all of our clothes are wet except for yours."

"I'm sorry guys. We can go back to the store and steal more. Same game plan," I suggested.

I would, but I'm super worn out," Ashley said.

"From what?" We all asked in unison.

"Um...

"Exactly, nothing to say," Morgan. Chuckled.

"I just want to get out of these wet clothes," Jake said.

"Fine then. We're going back. Let's go," I said starting to walk off of the beach.

"This is going to be a long day."
*******

When we got to the store, we all split up in different directions. This time I went with Andy since I didn't have to change clothing.

"Ooh this is cute," I joked holding up a pink flower shirt to his chest.

"Your not funny Jessicah," he chuckled.

"Yes I am, and you know it," I said continuing to walk.

"But you're not."

"But I am."

"But you're not."

"But I a- I stopped talking, when I ran into someone's cart.

"I'm so sorry, I didn- I stopped talking again when I looked up and saw who's cart I had ran into.

"Oh I remember you. You were the kind people who asked for the time." That's right, it was the lady who was sitting on the beach yesterday.

"Oh uh.. Hi," I said nervously. I felt Andy glance at me, but I didn't look at him.

"How are you two?" She asked.

"We're good," Andy said.

"Yep, doing great, but we gotta go," I said grabbing Andy's hand and walking past the lady. I didn't want her to start suspecting anything.

"Are you two alright?" She asked from behind us. But it looks like I was to late. She did suspect something, which caused me and Andy to stop dead in our tracks.why did it always have to end like this?

******
Sorry it was so crappy. But hope you enjoyed anyways:)

COMMENT
VOTE
RECOMMEND
;)