19.

I am so fucking sorry I haven't updated!! It's been like two weeks, and I feel like you guys hate me
Anyways, here's your update

*****

Jessicah-

When I woke up, those familiar arms weren't wrapped around me. I sat up, as I pulled the sheets over my bare body. My eyes scanned the room, searching for Andy, but he wasn't there.

I grabbed my bra off the floor, and pulled a baggy t-shirt over my head. I slipped into some leggings, which was hard, because everything from the waist down was sore. Thanks a lot Andy!

I walked out the door, and over to Morgan's room. As soon as I knocked, She swung open the door and pulled me in.

"Sit down," She said. I obeyed her orders, and sat down on the bed. "How are you?" she asked. I looked at her.

"Where's Andy?" was all I said.

"We don't need to worry about that right now," she said. "I miss my bestfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." Morgan laughed.

"So, I'm gonna ask again.. How. Are. You?" she asked.

"I'm good." But then I realized I wasn't. All the memories of last night came flooding back to me. No, it's not the sex, but before that. What I was going to do to myself. Nothing would have been the same if Andy didn't stop me. Does Morgan know? From the look on her face, it doesn't seem like she does....

"Are you okay?" she asked sounding worried.

"I- I need to go find Andy," I said standing up.

"Why?" Morgan asked grabbing my wrist. I slightly pulled away from her, and just walked to the door.

When I closed the door behind me, I bumped into Andy. He smiled down on me.

"How are you?" he asked in his deep husky voice. I smiled

"I'm good, but I'm really sore," I said. Andy chuckled, wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and pulled me close.

"That means I must be doing something right," he whispered. I laughed, and pushed him away.

"Whatever," I said.

"Hey," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I raised my eyebrow at him. "I need to talk to you," he said. I opened my mouth to say something, but got interuppted by a joyful Ashley running out of his hotel room.

"Jessi!" he said.

"Saved by the bell," I whispered, as I walked passed Andy.

"Hi Ashley," I said pulling him into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in like......... A day," he said. I laughed.

"That's soo long."

"What do you want to do today?" he asked. I looked back at Andy, who was already looking at me.

"Lets just... Hang out for the day," I said.

"You sure?"

"Of course I am. I had a long day yesterday," I said, turning around. Before I could get to my room, Andy grabbed my arm slightly.

"We're gonna talk sooner or later," he said softly. Not really feeling in the mood to argue, I just nodded my head before he let go of me. I then walked back to my room, ready to go back to sleep.
******
When I woke up, I walked to Ashley's room, to find everyone already in there. Including Andy. I mentally sighed remembering that We still had to talk.

"Come sit next to me Jessicah," Morgan said. They were about to watch a movie, And I really didn't want to sit next to her, after the conversation we were "about" to have this morning.

Since I didn't really want to sit by anyone hyper, I decided to sit next to Jinxx. On my way walking over to him, I tripped over someone's bag. Everyone started laughing at me.

"That's what you get," Ashley laughed.

I sighed as I stood up, and walked over to the chair in the corner of the room. I sat in it and pulled out my phone, scrolling through Twitter.

Morgan's Pov

Jessicah seemed really upset all of a sudden, and it's bothering Me. I wanna go talk to her, but I know for a fact she won't listen. But she might listen to Andy.

I scooted my way over to Andy.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I need you to go talk to Jessicah," I whispered.

"I already tried. She won't listen to me," he whispered back.

"Wait, what did you try to talk to her about???" I asked. Andy stayed quiet.

"Holy Fuck!!!" Jessicah shouted. We all looked over at her.

"What?" Jinxx asked pausing the movie.

"Look at this," she said pointing to her phone. I suspiciously looked at Andy, before walking over to her. We all piled around Jessicah And her phone.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This! Look." she pointed again. I closely looked at the tweet she was pointing at, before I went wide eyed.