5.

Now we actually are stranded. We have nothing but the clothes on our backs. We were now standing right in front of the hotel, on the sidewalk.

"What the hell do we do now?" Jake asked. I shook my head.

"Lets just walk," Ashley said.

"Let's just walk Ashley?? Where are we going to walk to?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well whatever it is, we need to do something. We can't stand here forever," Morgan said.

"Let's go to a bar," Ashley said.

"GOT DAMNIT ASHLEY, THIS ISNT TIME FOR JOKES. GOSH, YOUR SO DAMN CHILDISH," I screamed at him. Everyone went silent, while Ashley stared at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry," he said, hanging his head low.

"Whatever, I just need to be alone right now," I muttered, pushing passed Jinxx and Jake. I walked down The sidewalk, ignoring Andy's shouts. I turned the corner, so that I wasn't visible to the guys anymore. I Sat down and leaned up against the side of the hotel. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and began to cry. I don't know how long I was like this, But a little bit later, I felt someone sit next to me. I didn't even have to look up to know who it was.

"Jessicah," He said in low, raspy deep voice.

"What Andy?" I asked.

"Can you please come back?" he asked.

"What's the point Andy?" I asked looking at him. "When will you guys face the fact that there is no possible way we can get thought this. We have no resources to help us. We're stuck for good," I said. He sighed and put his head on my shoulder.

"Jessi, we will get through this. We might have to break a couple of rules to do it, but we will," he said, using my nickname. Only Morgan called me Jessi. "Starting with rule breaking number one," he said standing up.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We're going to break a rule," he said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"We are going to steal a Taxi," he said.

"What?!? You can't just steal a Taxi Andy, Its not as easy as it looks," I said.

"But it is. And we can't do it without you," he said, reaching his hand out. I grabbed it, and he pulled me onto my feet. We started walking back to the others in silence, until I spoke up.

"Andy, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"How are you so calm about this. I mean how come your not an emotional wreck like me?" I asked.

"Well, in some situations, you have to be strong, otherwise you won't get through them," he said, grabbing my hand. "And besides, I'm a rock star. I've been through worse," he said smiling at me. It reminded me of what I said to Jinxx earlier.

I really haven't been in a situation worse than this one, and i dont think I'll ever be. I have to stay strong just like Andy said.

"Okay guys, just follow my lead," Andy said. I didn't even realize we were already back here.

"Morgan," Andy signaled her, to whistle for a Taxi. One stopped, and out stepped a man, probably in his late 40's. He looked grumpy, and he slouched a bit. I sure do hope we get passed this.

"How can I help you?" he asked, a frown on his face.

"Well, we got kicked out of the hotel, so um.. We have to go to a New one," Morgan started.

"Yeah, but he won't let us go back in and get our stuff... So you have to do It," Andy said. I glanced who was trying so hard to contain his laughter. I was feeling the same way. The man sighed and slowly started walking into the lobby. When he was fully in, Morgan dashed for the front seat. I got in the passenger, and the guys some how managed to fit themselves in the back. We drove off, turning the nearest corner, so that the guy didn't see us. Once we were on the road, we all bursted out in laughter.

"I can't believe we actually did it," I said.

"I know right it was so easy," Morgan laughed.

"So what do we do now?" Ashley asked.

"Where do we go?" Jinxx asked.

"Well we have a car, but no money," Morgan said.

"Lets just go.. Do something... Until we think.. Of something," I said.

"Sounds okay to me," Jake said.

"Ok," Andy said.

"What do you want to do?" Morgan asked, pulling over.

"And before you say it, no Ashley we're not going to a bar," I said. The whole car erupted in laughs.

"Lets just go chill at the beach," I suggested.

" It doesn't sound bad," CC said.

"Okay then, beach here we come,: Morgan said, speeding off.
********

"Andy please don't splash me, these are the only clothes I have," I said to him. He kept kicking the water over here, and every time he did I backed up. While Andy and CC had their feet in the water, Jinxx and Jake were sitting in their separate area talking, and Ashley and Morgan were running up and down the beach. I know Ashley likes Morgan, and she likes him back. At one point, Ashley stopped and went to go play in the water with Andy. Morgan sat alone, just a little bit away from them. I thought this was the perfect time to go apoligize to her. Just like Andy had said, "You have to learn to forgive and forget."

I stood up, walked over to her. She was staring at Ashley and Andy, who were kicking water at eachother. She laughed at their child like manners.

"They act like little children," I said, sitting down next to her. She smiled at me.

"I know right. They might as well be six year olds," she said. I chuckled. There was a moment of silence, until I decided to say something.

"Morgan, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I blamed you, and I'm sorry that I blew up at you," I said.

"No Jessicah I'm sorry. I really am stupid. I don't know why I brought all of that money with me. And it really is my fault," she said.

"Well it doesn't matter who's fault it is, as long as we get through it together," I said grabbing her hand.

"I love you bestfriend," she said.

"I love you to," I said pulling her into a hug. I closed my eyes and layed my head on her shoulder. There's nothing better than being in a troubling situation..with your bestfriend.

"Guys!! Watch out," I heard CC yell. My eyes shot open and as soon as they did, I me and Morgan were drenched with water.

"What the hell!!!I screamed standing up.

"Why the fuck would you do that Andy?" Morgan asked in an angered tone. I shot Andy a glare, who had a blue bucket in his hand, wich I'm assuming what the water was. Where did he even get that?

"We don't have clothes to change into you idiot," I said to him. He just kept laughing.

"Well neither do we," Ashley said. That gave me and idea. I glanced at Morgan and I know. She was thinking the same thing.

"You better run Biersack," I said. Andy dropped the bucket, and started running.

"Push them in the ocean," Morgan said. "All of them."

*******
Hope you enjoyed the update. I would love to know how I'm doing on the story. Anyways thank you for the reads, if your reading this book, your officially my New favorite person:)