14.

-Andy-

The kiss was truly amazing. Her lips pressed against mine, it felt like we were the only two people in the world. Jessicah pulled away and looked at me. She then grabbed music shirt and pulled me closer and whispered

"I want you Andy."

"Well you're going to have to wait until Later," I heard Morgan say at the door. My head snapped towards her direction.

"Morgan!" Jessicah said, sitting up and crossing her arms.

"What?" Morgan asked, an innocent smile spread across her face.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked. Morgan shrugged her shoulders.

"The majority of the kiss."

"Don't you knock?" Jessicah asked.

"Don't you hear when someone opens a door?" Morgan asked sarcastically.

"What ever," Jessicah said, rolling her eyes. Morgan started laughing.

"Well, the real reason as to why I'm in here is Ashley wanted me to ask you guys if you wanted to go to the bar with us later," Morgan asked. Jessicah looked over at me.

"Want to go?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Sure."

"Ok, we're going," I said.

"Great, now lets go shopping Jessicah," Morgan said walking over to her. She grabbed her hand and helped her up.

"Fine," Jessicah sighed.

"Don't pout, you two can finish this later. Bye Andy," Morgan said.

"Bye," They started walking until Jessicah grabbed Morgan's shirt and pulled her back. She then whispered something into her ear that I couldn't make out.

-Jessicah-

Before we were out the door, I grabbed Morgan by the shirt and pulled her back.

"This stays between you and me," I whispered. She nodded her head in agreement. "By Andy."

"Bye Jessi."

Morgan and I walked out of the door, and down to the lobby.

"Oooh, you two were about to ge-

"Shut up Morgan," I laughed. " I don't even want to hear what you have to say."

"I can't believe you're making me keep this a secret. You better be lucky I'm a good friend," she said.

"Yes, that indeed you are," I said sarcastically. She playfully punched my shoulder.

We then took a taxi to the mall and bought a whole new wardrobe, and still had plenty of money left over.

"What about the guys?" I asked.

"Oh, they'll buy their own shit," Morgan said. We both started laughing hysterically.

A couple of hours later, We arrived back at the hotel, shopping bags in our hands.

"I never thought that we'd be here, when we found out We didn't have any resources," Morgan said.

"Same."

"Anyways, let's get back to our rooms. I can't wait to go out tonight," Morgan said. When we had gotten to the third floor, we went to our rooms.

"Hey Jess?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah?"

"Drop your bag off and come to My room," she said. I nodded my head in agreement. When I opened my door, Andy was no where to be found, so I just threw my bag on the bed, And walked back out.

"Hey Andy's not In there," I said walking over to her.

"Well maybe he's with Ashley... Doing the dirty," she said, unlocking the door and opening it.

"Shut up Morgan! Gosh you are so perverted." She just started laughing.

"Wich is why Ashley and I belong together," she said. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

We walked into her room and plopped down on the bed. Were were sitting in a peaceful silence, staring up at the ceiling.

"You know what I just realized Jessicah?" Morgan asked.

"What?"

"We've been through a lot," she said.

"We really have," I agreed. "And we're still getting through it."

END OF BOOK

Lol, jk:) here it will continue
*********

Me And Morgan sat and talked, watched tv, and a whole bunch of other stuff. It was 5:30 in the evening and We still hadn't heard from the guys.

"Where do you think they are?" I asked.

"I don't know, but let's go find out," Morgan said jumping off of the bed. "You go to Ashley's room first, and I'll go to CC's," she told me.

"Ok." I went over to Ashley's door, and knocked on it a good five times. A couple of minutes later, a shirtless Ashley was standing in front of me.

"Oh hey Jessicah," he said.

"Hi Ash. Just wanted to tell you to get ready because we're going out soon," I said.

"Ok," he said starting to shut the door, but I stopped him.

"Um Ashley, one more thing."

"Yes," he asked smiling widely at me.

"Put some damn clothes on," I said before walking back to my room.

"Whatever," he yelled. I then turned around and flipped him off.

Heyy," Morgan said peeking her head out of her room.

"Heyy," I mocked.

"Be ready in an hour," she said.

"I will," I said before going into my room and shutting the door. While I was getting ready, I realized that I still had no idea where Andy was.
*1 hour later

I was all done, and ready, dressed in the outfit I bought at the mall. I was wearing (whatever you want:) and I looked pretty good in it too. When I was done, I walked out the door to find everyone standing there waiting on me.

"Took you long enough," Jake said.

"Shut up," I said.

"Lets just go already," Morgan said, looping her arm with mine. We decided to take the elevator this time instead of the stairs, and somehow I ended up standing next to Andy.

"You look beautiful," he whispered in my ear. I smiled at him.

"You do too." We both started laughing. When we had gotten of the elevator, we walked to the bar. It reminded me a lot of the last one. But hopefully this time we won't be losing any money in it.

"So, what shall we drink first?" Ashley asked.

"I'll have a beer," I said.

"I want a margarita," Morgan said.

"I'll have the same, a beer," Andy said. After we all got our drinks, we drank them pretty quickly. But four beers and three margaritas later, I was drunk. I wasn't bad when I was drunk either, I still knew how to maintain myself. But Morgan didn't.

She was acting all crazy on the dance floor with Ashley. CC and Andy were sober-ish, and Jake and Jinxx were, as always, sober. I was just sitting at the bar, spinning around in the chair. That is until I got bored, so I grabbed my wine and stood up. I started walking backwards, when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm- I stopped talking, because I never did expect to see this person ever again.

If you enjoyed, comment, vote, recommend. Thank you all so much for the reads, I love you all<3