21

I tried to go too sleep that night, but I kept thinking about what Andy had done too me. He is some trickster. And a very good one.

Instead of sleeping, I sauntered my way over to Andy's room. Unsurprisingly, he was still awake. He's like a vampire.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Did you come back for more?" he chuckled. I picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

"You know you're wrong for doing that to me Andy," I laugh.

"Doing what? Seducing you?" He asked. "Why was it so wrong?"

"Because you didn't finish," I whined.

"Do you want me too?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I stayed quiet. "Help me up," he said holding out his hands. I grabbed them, but instead of me helping him up, he pulled me on top of his bare chest.

"Why'd you do that?" I chuckled.

"You said you wanted me to finish," he said seductively, running his hands up My shirt.

"No," I said grabbing his hands. "I didn't."

"But why can't I?" he whined. I looked up at him

"You had the chance to finish earlier," I said. "You get what you get, and You don't throw a fit. Didn't you go to kindergarten Andy?" I laughed. He rolled his eyes, and playfully shoved me off of him. Now I was laying next to him.

We were both silent, before Andy turned towards me.

"Tomorrow... We can upload that video to Twitter, and my dad Will see it, and we'll be saved," he said. I laughed.

"Saved? We're only stranded Andy," I said starting to play with his hair.

"Yeah, but you know what that means?" he asked. I stopped to look at him.

"What?"

"That means we can finally be together," he said.

"I guess it does," I say.

"Why can't I just say you're my girlfriend?"

"Well, because I'm not," I say.

"But we act like it. You might as well be," he said.

"Admit it Andy, neither of us are in the condition to be dating right now. There's to much craziness currently," I said. Andy groaned. "Wich is why we're waiting," I said, grabbing his hand.

"But I don't want to wait," he said.

"Then don't think of it as waiting. Think of it as..... A Preparation! That way, when we do date, you'll be the perfect boyfriend," I said.

"But I'm already perfect. I'm Andy Biersack," he says. I laugh at his retarded, yet true comment. "And, if this is preparing me," he said, intertwining his fingers with mine, and pulling me closer. "Then you'll go on a date with me," he said. I thought about it for a moment.

"Ok, I will," I said biting my lip.

"Good. And stop doing that," he said.

"Doing what?"

"Biting your lip. It turns me on," he smirked. I chuckled.

"Good," I remarked.
*****
That night, I fell asleep in Andy's arms, and This time when I woke up, he wasn't gone.
*
That was a very very short chapter, but I just wanted to update something before I took to long.

My goal is to finish this book before thanksgiving, because I have to get a tonsilectomy the day before:/ (Fml, I know)

But anyways I hope you guys liked it
COMMENT
VOTE
RECOMMEND