7.

"Do you really think that we're going to pull this off Andy?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said, very confidently.

"Well, let me ask you this. How in the world will we be able to sneak into a restaurant when we still look like idiots? Are clothes are still wet, you know? Did you think about that?" I asked him. We were still sitting in the Taxi, throwing ideas at each others heads, trying to figure out how we're going to pull this off.

"Yes, I did think about that. Wich leads me to my next plan. We have to find a store," He said.

"Why?" me and Morgan asked at the same time.

"You guys are clueless. Isn't It obvious? We have to steal clothes to!" CC butted in.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know," Morgan said crossing her arms.

"You guys are crazy. I'm starting to think going along with you guys was a bad idea," I said.

"Weren't you the one who was worried about having nicer clothes in the restaurant, Jessicah? Well if you don't want to steal some nicer clothes, then you can go into that restaurant with ugly wet ones, because we're trying to survive here, and we won't be able to do that if you keep holding us back!" Ashley shouted. We all stared at him in astonishment.

"Mood swings much," Morgan whispered. Everyone started laughing, except for Ashley, who had his arms crossed, and head down.

"Stop guys, I'm trying to be serious," Ashley whined.

"Your going to have to try a lot harder than that," Morgan laughed.

"Hahah!!! I'm Sorry Ashley, let's just go to the nearest store and get these clothes," I said, turning around in my seat.

"Ok," Morgan said starting the car. We drove to the nearest grocery store, wich was Wal-Mart.

"I didn't know they had Walmarts in LA," I stated, getting out of the car.

"Let's go," Ashley said, leading the way. We all walked behind him until we got into the stoor.

"So what's the plan?" Morgan whispered, pulling all of us close together.

"Okay, we could just grab what we want to wear, take it to the dressing rooms, change into it, and then just walk out, but We can't," I said.

"Well why not?" Jake asked.

"Because you dumbass, there are people "guarding" the dressing rooms. Don't you think that they would think it's weird walking out in the clothes We changed into?" I asked him in a "duh" voice.

"Oh, yeah," he said.

"So what do we do?" Andy asked.

"We need to go get the clothes that we plan on wearing, head to the bathrooms and change. But we have to work quick, so we don't get caught," Morgan said.

"Alright, let's split," I said. Andy grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze, before letting it go.

"We can do this," he said, looking me in the eyes. I took a deep breathe.

"Okay. Morgan come with me," I said, grabbing her hand. We quickly paced to the women's section to look for clothes. People gave us weird looks, considering the wet clothes we were wearing.

When we made it to the women's clothes section we started searching for something decent to wear. I was looking and looking and looking until I finally found the the perfect outfit.

I decided on some skinny jeans, a black tank-top, a plaid red flannel, and some black (fake) converse.

"Hey Morgan, did you get your clothes?" I asked her.