18.

-Andy-

I saw her hands losing grip on the railing. My heart sunk, involuntarily I ran towards her and pulled her back into my arms.

Falling to the floor as I held her in my arms. "What were you thinking?" I kissed her head and closed my eyes tightly.

"I was going to end my suffering. I can't live with your hate, Andy." Jessicah's voice would crack as she spoke. "I don't hate you," I sat her up on my lap and let her head recline on my shoulder. "If anything you should hate me. I should have never doubted you, I should have never told you those things."

I cradled her back and forth in my arms. "Do you forgive me?" I was afraid of her response so instead of insisting I kept quiet.

The silence remained in the room, but soon her beautiful voice spoke up. "I forgive you." Her words made me the happiest man of all time.

I smile softly before giving her a passionate kiss. I held her hips and pressed my lips harder against her.

She seemed to hesitate at first but soon gave in to the kiss. Her small hands were set on my shoulders. I picked her up from off the floor due to the fact we were on the floor.

I walked back into her room and laid her gently down on the mattress. I looked her in the eyes before continuing.

I lightly kissed her tear stained cheeks and moved my way down to her lips once again. I tried to make it comfortable by placing my hands on both sides of her face, pulling her closer to me.

We got so carried away that when we pulled back, we were bare. Jessicah would avoid eye contact with me occasionally. I placed her hands above her head as I entered her.

I looked up to see critical scars on her fore arms. So that was what she was hiding.

I lowered her arms and kissed her scars, slowly rocking back and forth as I did so. "I don't ever want to see this again." I whispered as I gently brushed my thumb over her scars.

Her eyes were watery as she nodded. I kept thrusting gently, trying not to hurry things. After all, she should feel loved.

I laced our fingers together and occasionally would pepper kisses on her cheeks and down her neck. Her fingers would dig into my back as I quickened my paste.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck and closed my eyes smiling gently. Tracing small patterns with my thumb on her palm.

I thrusted faster and harder, almost reaching my peak, I made sure that she was feeling okay. Time after time she would let out moans and incoherent whispers.

I kissed her lips passionately, and traced my tongue over her bottom lips. I let her hands go and placed my hands on her hips. Bringing her to me with each thrust.

Sooner or later with the help of sweet nothings being whispered in between each other, we both hit our peaks.

I laid down by her side and held her in my arms. Throwing the blanket over our bare and sweaty bodies, Jessicah curled up in my arms and fell into a slumber.

As I played with her hair I soon drifted off to sleep, "I love you so much Jessicah." Was that last thing I whispered before falling to sleep with a smile on my face.
*********

This entire chapter is dedicated torosebiersack6 for giving me this amazing idea. Follow her and read her story