31.

~Morgan~

"So what are we gonna do?" Jake asked me. All of us, expect Jessicah were once again sitting in Ash's room. Jessicah was asleep, and we were all finding a way to get Her and Andy back together.

"It's simple," I said, "But before we do anything, Ash and I are gonna go and check up on Andy and see how he is doing. Or in other words, "visit" him or whatever."

"I don't really care what happens. I just want them back together so all this unexcused drama will be excused," cc sighed. We all laughed at his response.

"Yeah," Jinxx agreed,"we do have a tour coming up. And I don't want Andy to be depressed the whole time, just because he's no longer with her."

"Exactly my point," I added,"which is why I'm hoping this plan will work."

"It has too. Andy can't just drop Jessicah like that, and "forget" about her. He's to in love," Ash said. We all nodded our heads.

"Well, we better split, before Jessicah wakes up and starts wondering why we're all suspiciously sitting in the same room," I said, walking over to the door.

"Agreed," Jake and Jinxx said in unison.

"Remember Ash," I said,pointing my finger at him,"we'll leave at 2,don't forget. And guys," I added,"Don't act suspicious, about anything."

"Alrighty," cc said, standing up. I smiled at them.

"Good. Now let's hope this plan works."
***
Ashley and I had just arrived to Andy's house. He had lead the way, since I didn't know where he lived..

As we were silently walking up to his door, I couldn't help but hope that Juliet wasn't here. That would just make things more awkward. And she'd probably be going against our opinion, actually, she would go against our opinion on getting Jessicah and Andy back together. I just don't wanna see her like this for another second.

Not realizing that ash had already knocked on the door, I slipped away from my thoughts, and back to reality. Andy had opened the door, and it was like seeing a living nightmare.

He had dark circles under his eyes, and had an aroma of stale cigarettes. He had a small glass in his hand, that was halfway filled with alcohol. I gulped, not knowing how he was feeling at the moment.

"Hey Andy," Ash said nervously. I looked up at Andy and he had a blank expression on his face"

"Hi," was all he said. There was an awkward silence,before I cleared my throat.

"Um Andy, we need to talk to you," I said, avoiding eye contact. I didn't want to look Andy in the eyes, even though his face had no expression, his eyes showed nothing but pain. Andy was hurting inside, and I wanted to help him more than anything. And I wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Is Juliet here?" Ash asked, stealing the words right out of my mouth. Andy directed his attention toward ash, and shook his head.

"No, she isn't, and she won't be. Ever again," he said coldly.

"Wait wha- Never mind," I stated, "Can we just please talk to you inside?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Look, if its about Jessicah, I don't wanna hear it," he said, starting to shut the door. I stepped in front of Ash, and put my hand against the door before he could shut it all the way.

"Listen Andy," I started, "I didn't come here, just so a door could be slammed in my face. I know your dad died, and that sucks. And I know and understand that you need space right now, but taking your anger out on everyone else is not the way to handle this. We're just trying to help, so now what you're gonna do is you're gonna open this door all the way and let us come in and speak to you, Andrew," I said angrily.

Andy furrowed his eyebrows, and looked at me deeply in the eye, before opening his door all the way.

"Come in," he muttered.

"Thank you," I said sternly, before stepping in his house. Ash was close to me, and in my ear he whispered, "You rock." I smiled at his comment. But now it was time to be serious.

Andy lead us to the living room, where him and Ash sat down, while I just stayed standing.

"Andy, I know you don't want to talk about it but Jessicah is hurting." And that's all I said. That's all I had to say. And as soon as I did, Andy looked up at me, his teary blue orbs meeting mine, and he started balling.

"I know," he sobbed. I looked over at Ashley who had a pained expression on his face. I sighed and went and sat next to Andy. I put my hand on his back, and let him cry. Until he couldn't cry anymore. "I don't know what to do," he finally said. "I still love her."

"We know you do," Ash spoke up, "And we want you to talk to her." Andy looked up at ash.

"I can't," he said. I sighed.

"Andy, she's just as upset as you, and her feelings are hurt. She's going out and drinking, and smoking, all because she's depressed," I told him. He didn't looked surprised.

"What?" Ash asked curiously.

"I saw her at the bar that day," he said flatly.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yes. I bumped into her, and when she looked at me, I could tell she was changing. She felt pain, I saw it in her eyes, pain that I brought to her. That's why I can't talk to her," he said, raising his voice.

"Andy I know its hard. But she wants to hear you again. She wants to know you're okay. She wants to know that you're still Andy," I said.

"All you have to do is talk to her," Ash said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Please?"

"Okay, I will," he said hesitantly. I slightly smiled at him.

"Thank you Andy. And if we do it, we have to do it now," I said, "we're not telling Jessicah you're coming." Andy didn't seem to have a problem with it, which is what I was hoping for. "Oh, and what happened to Juliet?" I asked, walking next to him.

"That's a story for later," he said, wiping his tear stained face.

"And that's okay," Ash said, "Now let's go win back your girl."