12.

I was peacefully sleeping in Andy's arms until I heard banging on doors. The sound got closer and closer to our room, until it was actually on our door. I jumped out of bed, and went over to the door. When I opened it, Donna was standing there with a perturbed look on her face.

"Jessicah," she said out of breathe. "I have bad news." Oh no.

"What?" I asked.

"Everyone meet me downstairs in ten," she said before running off. I closed the door, feeling a little uneasy.

"Andy, wake up," I say, running over to the bed and sitting on it. All I got in return was a groan. "Andrew Biersack, you better wake up," I say, laying on top if him. He groaned even louder and opened his eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"We have to get up. Donna said she has bad news and we have to go downstairs in ten minutes," I say to him.

"What kind of bad news?" he asked, raising one of his oh So perfect eyebrows.

"I don't know yet. None of us do until we go downstairs you blue eyed bimbo," I joke, getting up off of him. I took both of his hands and pull him up. "Now go get ready. I'll be in my room."

When I made it to my room, Morgan was in there getting ready.

"Hey babe," she said, brushing her hair.

"Goodmorning," I said, pulling on a fresh pair of skinny jeans.

"Where'd you go last night?" she asked with a smirk.

"Uh, I slept with Andy."

"Ooh, did anything freaky happen?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Oh totally. He fucked me so hard, It's unexplanitory," I said sarcastically. She laughed.

"I wish Ashley would do that to me," she mumbled.

"What?!" I ask.

"Nothing!" she said.

"If you like Ash so much, why don't you two just get together?" I ask.

"Because. I don't know if he feels the same way about me," she said, sitting on her bed. I then started to brush my hair.

"Mhmmm," I hummed sarcastically.

"Whatever Jessicah. Anyways, I'll be downstairs," she said, shutting the door behind her.

When I finished getting ready, I went to go knock on Andy's door to see if he was still getting ready. Before I could even knock twice, the door swung open.

"Hey cutie," he said, leaning up against the door frame.

"Andy, stop doing that!" I demanded.

"Doing what?" he asked.

"Making me blush. Now come on, let's go downstairs," I say walking away from him, a smile on my face.

When we made it to the living room, everyone was already there, including Donna. She was standing in front of the tv, as if she was about to give a long ass speech. And I'm sure she was. I walked over to the couch and sat in front of it, leaning up against CC's legs. Andy sat next to CC.

"Alright, what's the so called "bad news?" Ashley asked.

"It's actually extremely bad news," Donna said.

"What?" me and Jinxx asked in unison.

"I can't let you stay here anymore," she said, looking down at her feet.

"Why?!" Morgan asked.

"Well last night I realized... You guys are thieves, no offense." I gasped in response. "And if you get caught, not only are you going to get arrested, but I am too! For helping you guys, and I'm to young to get arrested, So you have to leave right now," she finished.

"So you're just going to put us back on the streets to suffer?" Morgan asked getting defensive.

"Not exactly," she said.

"Ok, wait a minute, I'm getting confused," I said. "What now?"

"Hold on," Donna sighed, before walking out of the room. We all stayed silent until she got returned. And when she did she had a yellow package in her hand. "Here, take this and get out," she said. She handed me the package before helping me up. She led us all to the door and opened it.

"I'm sorry I have to do this she said.

"No it's okay! We completely understand," I said.

"Bye everyone," she said before shutting the door. I sighed, and turned around to look at everyone.

"Shm, some friend," Morgan said, before turning around and walking down the steps.

"What do you think is in that package?" Jake asked. I looked down at it.

"I don't know. But we're about to find out," I said starting to walk towards the beach.

When We got there, we all sat on the sand, in a big circle.

"Hurry up and open in Jessicah," Ashley rushed.

"Alright, Alright, I am," I said. I slowly ripped open the top and unfolded it. I dug inside and felt a stack of something.

"What is it?" CC asked. I grabbed onto it and pulled it out. We all gasped at what we saw. In my hand was a big stack of cash. All cash. And there was a lot of it.
*****

Sorry it was so short, but hope you liked it anyway. Do me a favor and followrosebiersack6 and read her stories please:)