13.

Oh. My. Gosh

She had given us money. And a lot of it.

"What should we buy?"

"How much is it?"

"Do you think we'll make it out alive?"

To many question were being thrown at my head, and it was hard for me to process.

"Guys, be quiet. I'm trying to think," I said shushing everyone. There was only one question going trough my head.

What do we do with all of this money?

"I'm hungry," Morgan said.

"Why are you always hungry?" Ashley asked.

"Shut up Ash, a woman's gotta eat." I looked up at Andy, blocking out the two's argument session.

"Andy, I- I'm shocked. What do We do?" I whispered.

"I honestly don't know," he whispered back.

"Well we do need a place to stay. We can't sleep on the beach forever," CC said.

"True," Morgan agreed.

"Well, let's go find a hotel. We've got plenty of money," Jinxx said.

"We should," I said looking up at Andy.

"Yeah, but we still don't have a car," Morgan said.

"We can still take a taxi you dumb dumb," Ashley said to her. Those two were so cute.

"Okay, let's go then," I said standing up. When We were all up, we started walking towards the street. Andy grabbed my hand and looked down at me.

"I know we're going to get through this?" He whispered. I smiled softly at him. That's the one thing I loved about Andy. He always had so much hope. And that's exactly what I needed.

" I think we already have." When we got to the street, Morgan whistled, and a taxi pulled up.

We all crammed into the taxi. I got in first, wich was a big mistake, because I was crammed all up against the window.

"God, help me," I whispered to myself. Ashley, who was sitting next to me, started laughing. "Knock it off Purdy," I said getting irritated.

"Um... Where would you all like to go?" the driver asked.

"The nearest hotel," Morgan said.

"Ok," he said, turning around and starting the car. It was a very rough ride, because every time we turned left, everyone would slide to the right and squish me. I thought I was going to die.

When we arrived to the hotel, I was quick to get out of the car, before anything else happened.

"Hey someone's gotta pay," the driver said. Morgan bent down to look through the window.

"Hey man, we've been through a lot can we jus-

"Morgan move out the way and let me pay the man," I said pushing her out of the way. I handed the man sixty dollars, and he was quick to drive off without saying thank you.

"Well okay then," I said turning around. But when I did, no one was there. Why am I always the one who's left alone???

I opened the doors to the lobby. It wasn't bad looking either. Everyone was at the main desk, trying to get us some rooms. I walked over to them and stood next to CC.

"And your total is two hundred and sixty dollars," the lady behind the desk said. I then handed her the money.

"Hey, do you guys have a bar?" Ashley asked. The lady looked at him.

"Actually, we do," she said fixing her hair. "It's on located in the second half of the building," she said smiling at him. I looked between Morgan and the desk lady, back and forth. And Morgan did not seem pleased with the lady's "flirting."

"Back off princess, he's taken," Morgan said.

"I am?"

"He is?" we all asked in unison.

"Well yeah," Morgan said. Ashley shrugged his shoulders, smiled and pulled Morgan into a hug. I looked back at desk lady, who looked upset.

"Can we go to our rooms now?" CC asked.

"Hell yeah, let's go," I said. We all ran up the stairs and too our rooms. "How Many did You get?" I asked.

"One for each," Jake said. I nodded my head in response. Andy handed me my room key, and I dashed down the hall to my room. I was so happy when I opened the door. I ran and jumped on the extremely comfortable bed.

"Ahh," I said, inhaling the fresh scent of the sheets.

"You look happy," I heard the familiar deep rigid voice at the door of the room. I looked up to see Andy leaning up against the door frame.

"That's because I am," I replied smiling. "Why aren't you in your room?"

"My stupid room key won't work. I was just about to go get a New one," Andy said, turning around.

"No," I said before I could stop myself. "You can stay with me." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded my head, unable to speak. "Ok then," he said shutting the door with his foot, and walking over to bed. I kicked my shoes off and grabbed the remote, as Andy flopped on the bed.

"No," he said grabbing the remote from my hand.

"What?" I asked, looking up at him.

"No tv. let's just talk," he said, laying down, his hands behind his head.

"Ok," I said laying down beside him. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. I was silent for a minute before thinking of something.

"Tell me a story," I said, looking at him.

"A story?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Or, something that you dream to come true."

"Well," he started. "There was this one time, where I went to a bar, and these two girls saved me and my band from being ripped apart." I rolled my eyes at Andy, but he just grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. He then looked down at me.

"But what I didn't know, is that one of those girls, would later be the love of my life," he said, intertwining our fingers together. I blushed and looked down. Andy just grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Andy," I said.

"Mmm," he hummed.

"I think I'm a character in that story," I said, his piercing blue eyes staring into my soul.

"Well then my dream must me coming true," He said, before his lips met mine.

Hope you liked it ;) stay tuned for the next chapter