I Love

Ina pov: "fight you!?" I shout

How will that be able to help anyone see if I will hurt her or not because fighting will show that I will hurt her?

"Understand, please. You won't hurt me!"

Sana seemed confident, so I had no choice but to play along with her and fire off an attack that supposedly wouldn't hurt her at all.

"Fine..." I mumble

I summoned my tentacles and launched them at her, but before they hit her, they stopped.

"Huh?" I questioned.

Sana launched forward and went in for a kick. She stopped before it connected, but the pressure pushed me back.

"See, Ina, you didn't hurt me!" She said

I thought about when I gave up my body...

I stared at the two girls lying on the ground. Irys made me mad, but seeing Sana hurt made me furious.

I opened up my ancient tome and said, "Here's my plea; I'll give you all of me. Just let me save everyone." I said

"Good," a voice in my head stated.

The moment they fully regenerated, there were already eight new holes in their bodies from my tentacles.

"Wait... this power!" They yelled

Tentacles so dark they blend into the boundary. I will not let this person get their way.

"Sana...what is this?" I ask

"You controlled..." Sana told me

My body won't move...

"Ina'nis escape..."

The ancient ones are talking to me, trying to make me take the coward's way out.

Calli grabbed her scythe and ran at Omegaα once again.

"Insolence, you lost your arm!" They yelled

"I can regenerate!" She yelled as she swung the scythe. Omegaα caught it, however.

"Calli, move to your left!" Kiara screamed

Calli did as told, and Kiara flew in, blasting Omega with fire once again.

"Gyaaaa!" They screamed in agony.

"Hehehehe... Irys made your regeneration slower." Kiara laughed

"Ugh, you warned Calli but not me?" Ame sighed

"Well, to be fair, you don't need to be warned; I didn't ask you to grab onto them, and we also need to do whatever it takes," Kiara said.

"Yeah, whatever it takes...." Gura groaned

My body still won't move. I wanted to help Irys and Sana, but now that everyone else is in danger, my body won't go forward. I already said I would give everything I have, so why can't I move?

I need to move before something happens to those four. I can't sit here and do nothing; I have to move, but my body is destroying itself right now.

"Body, move!" I yelled.

"Ina'nis run," they told me again.

"Body moooooooooove!" I yelled

"It's over," Omegaα yelled.

"Eh... Ina?" Kiara said in shock

I looked around, not knowing how I managed to get in front of the others when I was behind them a moment ago, and Omegaα vanished.

I looked around, expecting a sneak attack, only to see her on the ground.

"Did I do that?" I questioned

"Yeah..." Ame said.

"Huh. My body is still so stiff, though," I said.

Omegaα began to get up and glare at me; they clearly were infuriated by me hitting them like that, but at the same time, what is wrong with that?

"We need to end this. Everyone stand back," I said.

They did as told, and I summoned tentacles again, firing the tentacles at them all, as they were too fast for her to react to.

"Ina, you can't beat her," Mumei telepathically told me.

I know I can't beat them, but that is beside the point. I can't be afraid to fight; I at least have to try to fight, or else nothing is going to happen.

I at least have to try for Irys and for Sana. I have to try to end this once and for all. I am Mumei's servant, and I still have to carry her burdens.

Omegaα began to overpower my tentacles. They were learning about my attacks and watching my patterns closely. They understood how to beat me. This really isn't good in the end, and I can't trust that I'll be able to even do much more than this.

"Give up! I clearly read all your moves!" Omegaα declared

"You may know my moves, but I'm faster and stronger!" I yelled

Faster and stronger? That is a lie. I'm out of my league here; I can't compete with this, to be completely honest.

"Hurry up and get out of my sight!" Omegaα yelled

"I refuse!" I yelled

Well, then I'll seal you," they stated.

I didn't know what that meant, but beams of light shot down all of a sudden and hit me, pinning me to the ground.

"This will make it so you can't move for the time being," I was told.

"False..." Is all I said before firing my tentacles at her.

They slammed into the ditch, and they were on the ground yet again.

"That is it!" They screamed before suddenly erupting, sweeping everyone up except for me.

"Ninome Inanis, you were a thorn in my side," Omegaα told me coldly.

"As long as I can protect Sana, that is all that matters, so try to incinerate me; I'll hit you first!" I said

"Yeah..." they told me.

They began to charge up anyways, so I had a feeling she was just going to negate me somehow and stop my tentacles; they couldn't seal my powers fully, but still, it is difficult for me right now. I'm a sitting duck.

"I will be nameless," they told me.

"You want me?" Mumei yelled

A blur passed me. I looked forward in shock and said, "Come and get me!" She yelled

I looked back to see Sana with tears in her eyes, and Sana too, as she helped break me out.

What is going to happen?

My body...last time I couldn't control it fully but now it seems like the ancient ones are in line so what the hell happened to make it lime this? I don't know