Space Between Them

Sana pov: I rush at Faufau and Kronini as fast as I could I skipped over nature and kicked time square in the face before she could do anything

"Sana please don't resist..." Fauna sighs

"Faufau this is literally a battle for survival Kronini wants me gone and you just want me in captivity those two things can't coexist!" I tell her

"Tsk..." Faufau groans

"Look I hate Omegaα too so let's figure this out!" I shout

I held onto Ina for dear life, trying not to let go. As soon as I let go, Ina was going to be beyond saving. We would have to kill her.

"I'm sorry, Ina..." I stated, punching her in the back of the head. If I could knock her out, even just a little, that would change things drastically.

"Kill... kill... me" Ina shouted. Her roar was enough to make the ground begin to crack.

Suddenly a tentacle appeared and pried my hands off of her. It began to free fall but I moved my right hand, digging my nails into her back. I somehow managed to get a good grip and pull her back into a hug.

"Ina, I'm not going at this half-assed!" I screamed, hugging her tightly once again.

I squeezed her so hard I could hear her bones begin to crack, but since she can regenerate, I wasn't worried.

"Ina, talk to me!" I yelled, trying to break through to her

"Sana... I love you..." "Ina," she said under her breath, as she writhed in pain.

"Yes, Ina, give me your true feelings!" I shouted

I could tell she was slowly snapping out of her trance, but there was still a lot of work to do.

"I love you two, Ina. Please come back to me!" I cried out. She began twitching. She was reacting to my voice.

"I don't want to kill you." Ina groaned.

"Then fight it. Come on, I know you can!" I screamed

"S-sana..." Ina said quietly.

"Sana, look out!" Mumei screamed, she

A tentacle came at me and slammed into me, almost knocking me out, but I could tell that Ina restrained herself from hurting me beyond repair.

"Ina, I know you are in there, so return to me!" I repeated myself.

"I will not let myself hurt you!" Ina suddenly said, giving me a smile.

"Then fight it until the end. Fight it. Come back to me please. I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted

"No.. it's too late for me. You need to end me." Ina said, screeching a horrid sound.

"It's never too late, you won't lose yourself, I will save you!" I screamed.

"You have to kill me!" Ina shouted.

"I will never..." I said I bit into her shoulder trying to make her come back to reality.

"Ow!" She yelled, trying to shake me off, but I kept sinking my teeth into her

I really felt bad seeing her in pain, but it was either this or everyone dies and I didn't want Ina to be a murderer. That wouldn't sit right with me.

"Ina, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Come back to me. Don't you want the same!" I questioned

"I-I do..." She stuttered.

"Then come back!" I shouted, "Marry me!" I continued to say

I felt something dripping down my arm I quickly realised it was tears. She was sad. She didn't want this anymore. She was suffering.

I stopped biting her so she could have some time to think. She stopped thrashing around, so I was steady now.

"Ina, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes..." she said softly.

I slowly began to let go, grabbing onto her again because I knew she was bluffing. She wasn't back. The ancient ones were trying to fool me.

"I know Ina wouldn't be so sure!" I shouted

I couldn't believe I had what it took to save Ina from this. I had no idea what I was going to do.

I didn't want to hurt Ina. I knew I had to at least a little bit like I have been doing. However, I didn't want to deal fatal damage despite her reintegration.

Mumei tossed me her dagger and I immediately got the memo. I put my hand in front of her and slowly sliced it open with the dagger.

"Ina, you see that I'm hurt!" I shouted. A tentacle wrapped around my hand and tried to stop my bleeding.

"I see, so you will protect me," I said, smiling. She still couldn't stand to see me hurt.

I stabbed the dagger into my arm, which made me wince in pain, but I didn't let go. The tentacle extended and wrapped around my arm.

"Ina, you are fighting, so please hurry up and win so we can be together!" I said loudly.

"Sana, I want to but..." She stopped talking.

"But what?" I asked, "You are Ninomae Ina'nis, my girlfriend!" I screamed.

"Sana, I am, but I also tried to kill you!" She said she immediately went back under control.

"Tsk... you could never hurt or kill me. I won't feel in pain as long as it's you, Ina. I love you. So please show me your resolve!"

I suddenly let go and began to fall from where I was.

"Sana!" Ina screamed.

I was going to hit the ground but Ina caught me, "Sana, I'm sorry!" She said, gently placing me on the ground.

She slowly descended away, her tentacles retracted.

"I'm back, at least I think I am..." Ina said her voice was full of uncertainty.

"Now this is the girl I love," I said, hugging her and kissing her softly.

I felt myself getting dizzy I was running on adrenaline and that was running out now. Ina used tentacles to hold me up so I could stand.

"Let's heal you fully," Mumei said as she picked her dagger up.

"Bae, Irys, clean up the blood," Mumei said, looking at all my spilt blood.

"Okay..." they both reluctantly said.

"I'm sorry!" Ina said as she busted out into teats.

"It's okay, Ina..." I said, softly hugging her.

I didn't want her to blame herself; she couldn't help it. I hated things like Omega and the ancient ones were things.

They took control of sweet innocent girls like Ina and Mumei, people I care about.

One day I was going to get revenge and put an end to all these entities

The pain Ina felt because of Omegaα I can't forgive her I want to make sure she pays for what she has done to my beloved but I can't do it if Faufau and Kronini are on her side.

"I don't want to put space between us!" I say

Kronini and Faufau knew they didn't want this.