Why This Time?

Sana pov: "Kronini..." I mumble

"What is wrong with you!?" Kronini asks

"Wrong with me!?" I shout

Faufau wrapped me with plants "Stop it..." She scoffs

"What!?" I shout

"Sorry..." Faufau said

"I've beaten goddesses before I'll do it again!" I say

"Oh?" Kronini laughed

"Head out now!" Mumei shouted

"Right, Ina, come on!" I called out to my beautiful girlfriend, and she ran up to me as I opened a portal.

"Are you sure we should interfere?" She asked me, and as the portal grew larger, I began to think about the question.

"Mumei told us to observe and act if we think we need to," I said.

The two of us ran into the portal, came out on the other side, and looked around. Blood was all over. Oh, Ina said as she saw Shiori have a hole in her. The twins were draped over a tree and a rock. Bijou was in a million pieces. Nerissa was still standing, but blood rushed out of her.

"Okay, we should help." Ina mentioned

I lunged forward and swung my leg. My foot collided with the reflection of Matsuri-senpai. She exploded into glass shards that began to cut my leg and foot.

"Sana-senpai!" Nerissa quietly gasped.

"Be careful!" Ina yelled at me.

Blood seeped from my leg and foot; no glass was stuck inside me. Luckily, as the head reformed, I noticed a glass shard that didn't reunite with her.

"Tsukumo Sana... Ninomae Ina'nis?"

The reflection seemed angry that we had arrived. Nerissa fell over and said, "Go, please..." She barely managed to say

"Let me see your leg! Ina told me:
I lifted up my leg and showed it to her. Ina made a thin tentacle and wrapped it tightly around my leg before tearing it off. Maybe fighting a glass construction barefoot isn't a good idea. "Only use your right leg," she told me.

"Understood..."

Using gravity, I pulled the fake Matsuri-senpai towards me and raised my leg, bringing it down. I plowed through it, watching it crumble into nothing.

"Stop destroying me! It yelled as it reformed. Ina sent tentacles at it, shattering it. As it was partially reconstructed, it came back with one arm missing.

"You... what have you been doing to get this strong!?" It asked

Fighting Omega twice has done wonders for her; actually, that is the only reason why we are able to really fight people this strong now that Council has been training the next generation in order to take our place one day.

"Come on, answer me! It shouted

We have nothing to tell her after all; we have no reason to discuss our means right now, and we have nothing to say to anyone, "Tell me! It yelled one more time.

"We fought and fought, that's all." Ina said

That is true; she almost lost herself in rage twice. There is nothing that she really did other than fight. She trained to use her powers more accurately, but other than that, nothing

"I'll have to kill you now!" It said

"Actually, we don't want to beat you; we hope that those five can beat you," I said.

"Those five are on the ground; I don't even know if they will be able to fight ever again," it said.

"Mumei sent you right away. Well, go back and tell her to stop worrying about me. I can handle myself. I don't want a goddess's help, even if it is my senpai or older sister, so get out of here!" Nerissa screamed, destroying her throat more in the process.

She was staring at my leg the entire time, looking carefully at the blood dripping from it.

"You really are kind-hearted, Nerissa," I said.

Nerissa seemed to be taken aback by my declaration, Stop, please! She cried out.

Nerissa seemed to be in a trance. "What is going on? Ina asked

Mumei suddenly began to telepathically talk to us. "Listen up," she said to us.

"What is it?" Ina asked

"Let Nerissa handle things from here, but hold off that diety until she stands back up," we were told.

"Okay, what about the other four?" I asked

"Don't worry about them," Mumei said.

"But-"

I stated onwards as Fuwawa and Mococo stood back up, and so did Shiori, who managed to close her own wound.

"Let's get rocking, FuwaMoco!" Shiori shouted

"Yes leader!" They shouted

"Call me Shiori!" She said

"Yes Shiori!" They fixed

The three of them lunged at the defendant and began to fight again. I noticed Koseki Bijou was faking an injury so she wouldn't have to fight; she is afraid.

Shiori was stabbed again by the arm of the diety. "now!" She yelled

Fuwawa and Mococo sped through as if they were lighting, maybe even faster, and they plowed through.

"Protect Nerissa until she wakes up!" Mococo said

"Tsk... Nerissa and you are fond of one another, Mococo; it makes me jealous!" Shiori said as she sealed the new wound.

"Enough!" The diety screamed It swiped its arm and created a wave of air pressure that pushed us all away. "If you need Nerissa, I'll end her!" I screamed

"Stop!" Ina said.

"No wait!" Mumei said.

Blood sprayed as Fuwawa stood there. She was skewered through and walked forward, holding her stomach. "It's not Bau-over." She turned around and swiped her arm, scoring into the glass and leaving three cut marks.

"You..." it said.

"We, sisters, will protect Nerissa!" Mococo screamed, and the dog swung its arm and cut into Mococo's chest area. "Bauuuuuu!" She howled, slamming her claws into the shoulder of the other arm. It shattered, and so did the area where Fuwawa scratched.

"I can't regenerate fast enough!" It said

"For hurting my puppies, you shall pay the ultimate price!" Shiori yelled

She slammed her book on the head of the person cracking it, but she had Yorick on it, and the goo was attached and began to spread.

"Let me seal your wounds!" She said she was running over to the twins and healing them.

"Thank you," both of them said.

"No problem," Shiori mentioned.

"You think you can beat me with this being!" The diety asked

"No, but Advent won't give up until we do win; now that we have Sana-senpai and Ina'nis-senpai watching us, we won't fail!" Shiori yelled

They seem to have faith in Nerissa, as does Mumei, so all we can do is watch.

Non lethal...

I don't know why Kronini and Faufau are against us but I can't go and break them like Meimei would in bed...

Whatever I just have to beat them

I'm use to doing stuff like this I won't give in this easily I have to go full force and can't hold anything back.