Always Betrayed

Bae pov: I keep being betrayed over and over again I can't stand it...

First Mumei... Then Miori... Now Shiori

The fact that Mumei wanted a council meeting was concerning getting council together all at once, which wasn't good. However, since Sana wouldn't be here, that gave me some sense of relief. If Mumei wanted to kill us, she wouldn't let Sana go.

"All right, the council meeting starts now!" I stated

"So what do you all want in life, Bae?" Mumei asked.

"What is this about?" I asked. She glared at me.

"You need to stop asking questions," Mumei said.

"I want everyone in the world to have hope for a better future!" Irys said from across the room.

"You see, Bae, stop asking stupid questions and tell me your dream," she said.

"You just want to know so Omega can make sure it will never come true." I said

"Come on, why would I do that, Bae?" Mumei asked.

"You hate the council!" I said

"No, I love you, Sana, Kronii, and Fauna, especially Fauna," Mumei said, waving to the kirin.

"I've noticed you've been attached to Fauna recently. Any reason?" I asked.

"Bae, can I not show my fiance any love?" Mumei asked, "What do you not know how to show your affection?" She also asked

"That's not it, show love to Kronii too!" I shouted

"Fine Kronii, I love you!" Mumei said, waving to the blue-haired girl.

"There I showed both my fiancés that I love them." She sighed, telling me to do the same.

Having to tell Irys I loved her made me feel sick to my stomach. I didn't want to do that. When I saw Zeta and Kaela entered the room, I waved to them. She was distracted, so I tried to change the subject, forgetting she could read my thoughts.

"Bae, please tell Irys you love her or I'll get the cubes." Mumei said it was life and death now.

"Irys I lo-" I stopped myself as I began to gag from how gross it sounded.

"I love you..." I said I felt sick to my stomach and threw up in the nearby garbage can.

"It couldn't have been that hard, Bae..." Sana said I didn't even know she was even on video call yet.

"Bae, that was pathetic." Kronii said I was about to yell at her but she wasn't even paying attention. She was staring at the mirror that was built into her podium. She only responds to Mumei or Fauna it seems.

"How could you not confess your undying love to her?" Fauna asked, making me sound like an evil mastermind.

"Shut it..." I sighed Mumei began to laugh at me.

"I forgot how funny all of us are together!" Mumei said

She was hiding something I just knew she wouldn't be acting nice all of a sudden if she didn't have something planned. I still can't trust her. No matter what she does, I won't believe she isn't going to turn on all of us and possibly kill one of us.

"Mumei question: why do you love Fauna and Kronii?" I asked.

"Well, because they're so nice to me!" She said, laughing a bit.

Nice was subjective. They weren't all that nice. I mean, they constantly fight and have trouble getting along. Actually, now that I think about it, none of the council really got along in the beginning, besides Sana and Fauna.

"Bae, that's because you didn't manage them properly," Mumei said.

"I have to remember that you can read my mind." I sighed

Also, Bae, I have nothing in mind, so please have some trust in me. Mumei said
"Don't make me sound like a bad guy..." I sighed.

"I'm not! You are making me seem like a villain!" She shouted.

That was true; I should have trusted her, but it was difficult because she had tried to kill everyone before "Mumei, I'm sorry," I said.

"No you aren't..." She said getting up

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Out. I'm going to get some fresh air with Zeta." She said, going next to the grey-haired girl.

"Hey, you told us to start this meeting!" I said

"Yeah, but you won't be productive and answer my question, so I'm leaving." She said

"Meimei, I'll join you!" Sana said

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit then," she said.

"Wait! Don't you dare go!" I shouted

"Oh, what will you do if I leave?" Mumei asked.

"I'll find the cubes and then threaten you with them!" I said

"Oh those four cubes, they can't hurt me..." She said

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I created them, so they can't hurt me." She said, letting out a yawn.

"Let's go, senpai!" Zeta said, calling out.

"Okay, I'll see you later Bae," Mumei said, flaunting all four cubes in my face before leaving.

I sat there tuning out the sounds of everyone. I couldn't believe it. Mumei just walked out during a meeting. I didn't even know what my answer to her question would be. What is a world? I dream of something with cheese.

I think I would want Irys to be my loyal lover I had no idea there were so many things in the world I would want to change and fix, like my relationship with Mama Mori. I messed up a bit there.

I would also find a way for Ollie to be related to us, but maybe make it so Calli and her get along more.

If I could change the world, I would. Too bad that isn't possible. If anyone could change the world to their liking, I don't know if I would agree with that anyway. Life isn't supposed to be gumdrops and rainbows.

"Bae, what are you doing?" Irys asked.
"Just thinking," I said, leaning forward and gently kissing her.

"You can kiss me but not say you love me. Okay," Irys said.

"Look, I love you more than anything!" She just laughed, I said.

"Love you too babe. Want to go out on a date? " She asked

I nodded. I guess it would be good to clear my head and relax for a bit.

No matter what I am going to put a stop to Shiori I won't let her hurt anyone else...